Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day guys!!!

I hope your kids skipped the tie (unless its a Bengals tie) and loaded you up with Bengals gear for the next season

Enjoy your day

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day everyone!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 10:57 AM)pally Wrote: Happy Father's Day guys!!!

I hope your kids skipped the tie (unless its a Bengals tie) and loaded you up with Bengals gear for the next season

Enjoy your day

My daughter claims the Browns. Sweet kid otherwise. Happy father's day to those of you with good kids.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
#1 dad Bengals shirt and a long sleeve collared Bengals shirt. The Bengals have a Bengals Hawaiian shirt that I like (insanely expensive) but my son said they didn’t have any in the pro shop.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 06:31 PM)jason Wrote: My daughter claims the Browns. Sweet kid otherwise. Happy father's day to those of you with good kids.

Well there’s your problem right there. You gave her an option. My wife is from Cleveland and I told her family don’t even think about it. My daughter and son will not be Browns fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 09:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well there’s your problem right there. You gave her an option. My wife is from Cleveland and I told her family don’t even think about it. My daughter and son will not be Browns fans.

It's actually sorta fun. I'm a trash talker and taunter by nature so we go at it on Sundays. She's only 7 and really doesn't care but she likes to let me know when the Bengals are losing. It gets even worse though... My girlfriend of two years is a Steelers fan.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 09:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: #1 dad Bengals shirt 

I got the same one today Who Dey
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 10:20 PM)jason Wrote: It's actually sorta fun. I'm a trash talker and taunter by nature so we go at it on Sundays. She's only 7 and really doesn't care but she likes to let me know when the Bengals are losing. It gets even worse though... My girlfriend of two years is a Steelers fan.

Dear Lord. Do you drill your own teeth for fun?

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 10:20 PM)jason Wrote: It's actually sorta fun. I'm a trash talker and taunter by nature so we go at it on Sundays. She's only 7 and really doesn't care but she likes to let me know when the Bengals are losing. It gets even worse though... My girlfriend of two years is a Steelers fan.

You should date older women 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2023, 11:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You should date older women 

Smarter women if nothing else...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote