Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there in Bengals Nation! May your children grow to be healthy and happy members of the Who-Dey Clan!
Reply/Quote
[Image: ed02fe2df04eb5e8ba122b168529ae5e.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! Now, report to the grill, people are getting hungry.. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day, all! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I feel obligated to do something different for my own dad although I'm his primary care giver and he kind of goes out of his way to keep me constantly doing things for him above and beyond the normal everyday stuff. I love my dad, but he's a pain in the association 99 out of 100 days..  Happy fathers day dad.. I'm not gonna drown you in the lake today! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 04:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: I feel obligated to do something different for my own dad although I'm his primary care giver and he kind of goes out of his way to keep me constantly doing things for him above and beyond the normal everyday stuff. I love my dad, but he's a pain in the association 99 out of 100 days..  Happy fathers day dad.. I'm not gonna drown you in the lake today! 

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
My dad died on Fathers Day weekend (June 16) 2 years ago.

My 2 daughters (12 and 14) live with their mom, but I have them a lot and maintain a close relationship with both of them. They make great grades and don't get in trouble. But most important they have friends and seem well adjusted. I am really blessed.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey to all the Dads !!!

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote