Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fathers Day
to all the fathers out there.

Be sure to give your kids big, uncomfortably long (for them) hugs today.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Happy fathers day to all the Dads out there!

I hope to be a father someday Tongue
I think I'm going to wait a few more years though!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
The best feeling in the world. Being a father. Happy Father's Day to you all.

And I'll be sure to shout out Bengalzona on Great Great Grandfathers Day!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Not sure what's going to happen today or what plans will unfold. The natives have been quiet. There was talk of a dinner and such, but the drums have fallen slient. And so, I wait.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day to all and thanks for all the Father's Day wishes.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: funny_fathers_day1-282x300.jpg]
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Fathers Day to All.

It is the most important job a man will have in his lifetime.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 10:00 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: [Image: funny_fathers_day1-282x300.jpg]

lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day everyone.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 10930540_1176143805736463_39577767952710...e=55ECC84B]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 10:00 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: [Image: funny_fathers_day1-282x300.jpg]

LOL.  What do you get the man who already appears to have everything?

Personally, it was a low key celebration today.  Three of my kids came by (the fourth is in Colorado, but I got a nice call from her) and took the old man to a movie and dinner.   The last of 'em just left a few minutes ago.  Mrs. Llama said "I'm sure you missed all your Bengal friends, so I know what you'll be doing the rest of the night."  I didn't want to prove her wrong, so here I am. 

Good day.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
[Image: swSsjHW.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I give my boy a big hug everyday. It's part of the job.

But Father's Day is a little bittersweet this year. I lost my father back in January.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 12:39 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I give my boy a big hug everyday. It's part of the job.

But Father's Day is a little bittersweet this year. I lost my father back in January.

Sorry to hear zona .

I am with you on the hugs and nothing beats a big hug from your kid. I hope my girls never grow out of it.... I feel invincible when I get those hugs. Not a better feeling in the world.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 01:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sorry to hear zona .

I am with you on the hugs and nothing beats a big hug from your kid.   I hope my girls never grow out of it....  I feel invincible when I get those hugs.  Not a better feeling in the world.

Well you have young girls and they're always going to be daddy's girls.  My son is turning 15 this August, so I hug him in public as much as possible, because it's funny, well also because I love him, but mostly because it's funny LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 02:20 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Well you have young girls and they're always going to be daddy's girls.  My son is turning 15 this August, so I hug him in public as much as possible, because it's funny, well also because I love him, but mostly because it's funny LOL

That's awesome I would so be doing the same. We are trying to have another so hopefully we have a son.... And Yeah my girls are 5 and 7 so right now I am the king of the castle I am preparing for teenagers.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 02:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's awesome I would so be doing the same.  We are trying to have another so hopefully we have a son.... And  Yeah my girls are 5 and 7 so right now I am the king of the castle I am preparing for teenagers.

Not gonna lie, I don't know if I could handle two teenage girls.  Props to you brother.  However even though I'm older, I wouldn't mind settling down again, and thought it would cool to have a daughter.  I'm sure she'd have me wrapped around her finger, lol my niece already does.  The parent dynamics are funny between sons and daughters.  Moms would bail their sons out of jail no matter what, and Fathers would let their sons stew.  Lol   And vice versa Moms would let their daughters stew and Dad would bail them out.

Meh I'm just waxing nostalgia...I love kids

Btw hope you had a good Fathers Day.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 12:39 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I give my boy a big hug everyday. It's part of the job.

Sorry for your loss zona, can't imagine what it must be like.  Both my folks are still around, but they're starting to get to the age of when they just might not be. Then I see my grandma who is 92 and lives with them and think "so this is what I got to look forward to." LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 03:24 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Not gonna lie, I don't know if I could handle two teenage girls.  Props to you brother.  However even though I'm older, I wouldn't mind settling down again, and thought it would cool to have a daughter.  I'm sure she'd have me wrapped around her finger, lol my niece already does.  The parent dynamics are funny between sons and daughters.  Moms would bail their sons out of jail no matter what, and Fathers would let their sons stew.  Lol   And vice versa Moms would let their daughters stew and Dad would bail them out.

Meh I'm just waxing nostalgia...I love kids

Btw hope you had a good Fathers Day.

Oh they have me wrapped around their fingers ... They are my princesses.... We are gonna try for 1 more.... Hoping its a boy... But i could be looking at a Last Man Standing situation..... Which will be cool until I have to take out a second mortgage to pay for weddings. But walking them down the aisle has to be the one of the coolest things that a dad can do....

I had a great day.... And I hope you did as well... Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Hope all you dads had a great day.....I had a nice, mellow day with my two beautiful daughters, and then we went and checked in on the old man at the hospital. He was doing better and in good spirits, so all in all, I can't complain. It was a good day.... ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote