Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fathers Day!
Happy Dads Day to all you guys out there. This is my first legit Fathers Day as we have a future Bengals fan in the oven, due in October. The wife got up early and fixed me a BnG breakfast! This is a damn good start to the day. I'm sure there'll be a happy ending to it too. :)

Have a good one guys!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Happy Fathers' Day to all the guys that are spending time and funds on their children( creating life long memories and lessons )
Being a good parent is the most important job in my opinion.
Thanks to all the good ones, you will always be in your childs' head and heart .
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2017, 12:23 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Happy Dads Day to all you guys out there.  This is my first legit Fathers Day as we have a future Bengals fan in the oven, due in October. The wife got up early and fixed me a BnG breakfast!  This is a damn good start to the day. I'm sure there'll be a happy ending to it too. :)    

Have a good one guys!

Too bad it's on a Sunday. I could really tie one on and enjoy it. Cool Usually the kids come over on Fathers Day and we cook out and play games and stuff which is nice. Don't think its happening this year because the birthday party last weekend was pretty huge and I don't think I've sobered up from that one yet.

Happy Fathers Day to all my Bengal Dudes.

Reply/Quote
Happy Father's Day, to all the fellas out there!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Happy Fathers Day to all
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2017, 12:23 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Happy Dads Day to all you guys out there.  This is my first legit Fathers Day as we have a future Bengals fan in the oven, due in October. The wife got up early and fixed me a BnG breakfast!  This is a damn good start to the day. I'm sure there'll be a happy ending to it too. :)    

Have a good one guys!
Congrats on the soon to be dad!  It gets pretty awesome man.  My son is 16yrs old now, it's been fun, had him down this weekend.  Anway congrats on the new baby!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 10932163_811560212273524_1275070914_n.jp...MzYwMTY0.2]
[Image: HAPPY-FATHERS-DAY.jpg.330.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
happy fathers day to the dads on here!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote