Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Fathers Day
(06-22-2015, 01:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sorry to hear zona .

I am with you on the hugs and nothing beats a big hug from your kid.   I hope my girls never grow out of it....  I feel invincible when I get those hugs.  Not a better feeling in the world.

They will grow out of it for a while, but they will come back around...  Happy belated Father's Day to all.  I was out in God's country yesterday with my pops.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 02:20 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote:  My son is turning 15 this August, I hug him in public as much as possible, because it's funny, well also because I love him, but mostly because it's funny LOL

When I was that age my father insisted on kissing me on the lips.  He claimed it was the only way he could tell if I had been out drinking or smoking.  Then one time I tricked him.  I put a tab of blotter acid on my tongue and frenched him really good.  He thought it was funny until he started tripping.  Then he held me down and punched me in the  dick with a toaster.

So now we have this Father's Day tradition where I go over to his house, sit in the corner, and cut myself while he cries on the couch.

Happy Fathers day everyone!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 02:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  And  Yeah my girls are 5 and 7 so right now I am the king of the castle I am preparing for teenagers.

Congratulations Lucy.  those are some good looking girls you have there.

VERY good looking.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 12:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote:  
Congratulations Lucy.  those are some good looking girls you have there.

VERY good looking.  Wink

Mellow

Confused

I almost feel like I need to report this to the internet police.

LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 10:43 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Mellow

Confused

I almost feel like I need to report this to the internet police.

Nah.

Already been done. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 12:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: When I was that age my father insisted on kissing me on the lips.  He claimed it was the only way he could tell if I had been out drinking or smoking.  Then one time I tricked him.  I put a tab of blotter acid on my tongue and frenched him really good.  He thought it was funny until he started tripping.  Then he held me down and punched me in the  dick with a toaster.

So now we have this Father's Day tradition where I go over to his house, sit in the corner, and cut myself while he cries on the couch.

Happy Fathers day everyone!   ThumbsUp

Family reunions must be a blast. Excited
Reply/Quote