Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Happy Holidays!
It's been a long, strange year both here and in the real world for me but I wanted to take a moment before the family traditions and celebrations to wish all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday that you celebrate!

This forum can frustrate the heck out of me (as I am sure I do for many of you) but I am indeed thankful it exists to have the discussions and arguments and be a relief valve for those that as well as getting to see many different points of views...whether I agree or not.

Thanks for being here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: It's been a long, strange year both here and in the real world for me but I wanted to take a moment before the family traditions and celebrations to wish all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday that you celebrate!

This forum can frustrate the heck out of me (as I am sure I do for many of you) but I am indeed thankful it exists to have the discussions and arguments and be a relief valve for those that as well as getting to see many different points of views...whether I agree or not.

Thanks for being here.

Merry Christmas!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: It's been a long, strange year both here and in the real world for me but I wanted to take a moment before the family traditions and celebrations to wish all a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday that you celebrate!

Thanks for being here.

Merry Xmas.  

Writing from Three Forks, MT, where it was 41 below two nights ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Be blessed this Sol Invictus.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas everyone
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas all
Reply/Quote