Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Years to All....
Since i wont be on here @ midnight i thought i wish you all the best for tonight and the following year.

So Happy New Years.

Have fun

Be Safe

And maybe 2016 will start off the best in recent memory for bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
Happy New Years to you too! And to all here on the board! Hope you have a fun and safe ball drop. Hope 2016 is your year.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
And to all a good night
Reply/Quote
Happy New Years guys and gals . Be safe, especially if you are going out.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we're having a real swingin' time here. Mrs. Llama is presently in the next room, our office, working on real at-work work. She promises that when she gets it done there will be no more work this weekend. I don't necessarily believe her. In the meantime, I'm watching the Orange Bowl. Later, we'll probably watch Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin to ring in the new year, provided we dont doze off by 11:30. We've got some Graeters in the freezer and I plan to get some in before that diet of mine kicks in at midnight. The kids are all out with their friends doing young people things. The dog is lying on the floor watching me type and the cat is probably hiding under a bed upstairs waiting to spring out like a lunatic.

Happy New Year from our house to yours.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Just me...  huffin' on a bag of paint.  Cooking some sweet Milksteak for dinner.  Ringin' in the new year stuff.  You guys are great.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M6774a1854adff972d16edd4ca22f7...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Staying in where it's warm and safe, Ms bfine rustled up some steaks on the grill, and now getting ready to have a few drinks and watch the Cotton Bowl. Will pour one out for the lost homies at midnight.

Those that are out and about: be careful, have fun, and be safe.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Happy New Year everyone!
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Happy new year guys! Love you all!
Reply/Quote
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Happy New Year, lab rats Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Is anyone else a little foggy this morning?

Who's all excited for the Rose Bowl? This guy!!!! Dancing
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Happy New Year! Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 01:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Who's all excited for the Rose Bowl?  This guy!!!!  Dancing

Probably not so much anymore
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Happy 2016 gang.....smoked a turkey and a couple heads of cabbage, made some sausage balls, guzzled some Yeungling, a few glasses of Jameson on the rocks, shared some cigars with my friends......just woke up. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I got drunk so my love you all comment I don't remember typing but hey I still love you all ha-ha!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 08:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Probably not so much anymore

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Happy (late) New Year everyone!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote