Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Ryan Finley Day
3 years ago today, a 3rd string QB made his 4th and final start for the Cincinnati Bengals against the heavily favored Pittsburgh Steelers. Improbably, despite only throwing for 78 yards, Ryan led the 3-10-1 Bengals to a crazy upset of the 11-3 Steelers. I hope he is remembering this day while he pursues his career as a professional pickleball player

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
May Browning channel his inner-Ryan Finley and bring us success against the Stealers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was indeed a very fun Bengals game. Memories
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 12:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That was indeed a very fun Bengals game. Memories

Hopefully we'll be able to commemorate February 11th forever as Jake Browning Day!  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 11:26 AM)pally Wrote: 3 years ago today, a 3rd string QB made his 4th and final start for the Cincinnati Bengals against the heavily favored Pittsburgh Steelers.  Improbably, despite only throwing for 78 yards, Ryan led the 3-10-1 Bengals to a crazy upset of the 11-3 Steelers. I hope he is remembering this day while he pursues his career as a professional pickleball player

F'n Legend!

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 11:26 AM)pally Wrote: 3 years ago today, a 3rd string QB made his 4th and final start for the Cincinnati Bengals against the heavily favored Pittsburgh Steelers.  Improbably, despite only throwing for 78 yards, Ryan led the 3-10-1 Bengals to a crazy upset of the 11-3 Steelers. I hope he is remembering this day while he pursues his career as a professional pickleball player

That smile on his face never gets old. It was such a candid moment for him and wonderful the camera got that shot.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Wasn't this also the same game that Bell lit up JJ Smith Schuster on a pass to him that caused an INT?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I went to that game because the tickets were cheapish at the time. One of the best live games I ever attended, everyone in my section could not believe what we were seeing. Great day for sure.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 02:16 PM)Mer Wrote: That smile on his face never gets old. It was such a candid moment for him and wonderful the camera got that shot.

Epic photo for sure. I think I'll get an 8x10 made of it at Walmart and hang it in the mancave.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 02:22 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Wasn't this also the same game that Bell lit up JJ Smith Schuster on a pass to him that caused an INT?

yep

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: yep

Ok it was a fumble. Either way it never gets old seeing that hit.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Finley still on the NFL?
Reply/Quote
That game was really the beginning of our current success. I remember media folk saying it was the first time the Bengals ever "out physicalled" The Steelers
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 03:28 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Is Finley still on the NFL?

Did you read the first post?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 03:28 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Is Finley still on the NFL?

In my original post, I wished him luck in his professional Pickleball career.  I wasn't joking, he really is a professional Pickleball player

Reply/Quote
He had the best smile when he crossed that endzone
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 02:22 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Wasn't this also the same game that Bell lit up JJ Smith Schuster on a pass to him that caused an INT?

I believe so, and to me this is when this team really turned it around.  Something about that play said "Guess what NFL......here we come!"  
Reply/Quote

he ended the mans tiktok career lol

Ryan Finlay was definitely Hero of the Day

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 03:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That game was really the beginning of our current success. I remember media folk saying it was the first time the Bengals ever "out physicalled" The Steelers

Agreed. I think Mike Hilton even said something along the lines of that he signed with the Bengals because of this game. Said he saw a totally different Bengals team that night.

He was right.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 03:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That game was really the beginning of our current success. I remember media folk saying it was the first time the Bengals ever "out physicalled" The Steelers

Vontaze out physicalled the Steelers by himself.
Reply/Quote