Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Ryan Finley Day
Boyd was able to still put up numbers with Finley as the QB he was the worst QB I have ever seen in the NFL dont know how we won that game.
Reply/Quote
One day years down the road, Finley will be an old man in his rocking chair by the fireplace come Christmas time, telling all the grandkids to gather round so he can tell them the story of how he whipped the Steelers and their Emmanuel Lewis look-alike coach's ass on MNF.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 11:26 AM)pally Wrote: 3 years ago today, a 3rd string QB made his 4th and final start for the Cincinnati Bengals against the heavily favored Pittsburgh Steelers.  Improbably, despite only throwing for 78 yards, Ryan led the 3-10-1 Bengals to a crazy upset of the 11-3 Steelers. I hope he is remembering this day while he pursues his career as a professional pickleball player

Good stuff Pally, that was the start of us not being a easy team to play anymore.

Finley always makes me laugh with that smile on his face lol  Hilarious

(12-21-2023, 11:30 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: May Browning channel his inner-Ryan Finley and bring us success against the Stealers.

Amen.

But better, much better.

(12-21-2023, 12:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully we'll be able to commemorate February 11th forever as Jake Browning Day!  Ninja

Oh yeah, now you are talkin' Sunset.  Wink

(12-21-2023, 02:16 PM)Mer Wrote: That smile on his face never gets old. It was such a candid moment for him and wonderful the camera got that shot.

No doubt, funny as hell too, must really rile those stealer scum ha ha

(12-21-2023, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: yep

Loved that hit so much. Smirk

(12-21-2023, 03:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That game was really the beginning of our current success. I remember media folk saying it was the first time the Bengals ever "out physicalled" The Steelers

Eh, we out physicalled them lots of times before that, we just hardly ever won.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2023, 11:26 AM)pally Wrote: 3 years ago today, a 3rd string QB made his 4th and final start for the Cincinnati Bengals against the heavily favored Pittsburgh Steelers.  Improbably, despite only throwing for 78 yards, Ryan led the 3-10-1 Bengals to a crazy upset of the 11-3 Steelers. I hope he is remembering this day while he pursues his career as a professional pickleball player

Freaking classic win and pic. Pic is in the bengaldom hall of fame
Reply/Quote