Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving
Well, it's after 10 PM and the house is quiet. The wife did a yeoman's job today getting the house and everything in order for tomorrow, and she's sacked out upstairs. I tried to help as much as I could without getting in the way, and the place is ready for family tomorrow. Most of what's left is the cooking, and she'll be doing that while I'm playing host and making last minute prep.

Then the food, the football and the family all happen. Looking forward to it.

A Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

[Image: f444df80f4eaf44716a4678bd1d3b049.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thank you , and HAPPY Thanksgiving to you and all
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to all members of the MB.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to my dysfunctional band of misfit message board family......ya buncha turkeys. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Gooble till you wooble! Happy Thanksgiving to all here and your families. May everyone have safe travels. Give thanks and God bless.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
It's our first year of not having a thanksgiving dinner. We are in the process of major renovation projects in the house. We are putting in new flooring and trim. Also in the process of building a mancave. However, we are very thankful to be blessed with the ability to do so, which will make next years hosting a stellar one.

Happy thanksgiving to all you MB family members and wish you all a wonderful day.

Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving, all!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote