Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Thanksgiving Jungle Noise
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I’m grateful that we are all in this roller coaster ride that is our Bengal fandom together.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good American Thanksgiving to all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to all
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Bengals!

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 10:02 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Good American Thanksgiving to all.

And Happy Canadian day to you

Happy Thanksgiving to all 
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Iff you have the good fortune of being with loved ones today, do me small favor and be thankful for that. I can't be at home this year and it really does suck, despite the... uhh... "greatness" of Zoom and FaceTime and other soul-sapping inventions of ours :p

And hey at least there's still football to watch. They can't take that away no matter how hard they try lol

Happy Thanksgiving!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 12:03 PM)tms Wrote: Iff you have the good fortune of being with loved ones today, do me small favor and be thankful for that. I can't be at home this year and it really does suck, despite the... uhh... "greatness" of Zoom and FaceTime and other soul-sapping inventions of ours :p

And hey at least there's still football to watch. They can't take that away no matter how hard they try lol

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yep... And the Lions are an entertaining watch now too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Turkey Day to all my Bengal brothers and sisters
Reply/Quote
I’ll never understand how you guys have the audacity to call whatever that bread thing is stuffing but I hope all of you and your family have a lovely day.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 10:02 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Good American Thanksgiving to all.

It’s just Thanksgiving. Then there’s that Canadian Thanksgiving.LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 02:19 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’ll never understand how you guys have the audacity to call whatever that bread thing is stuffing but I hope all of you and your family have a lovely day.

Who Dey

Only if it’s in the turkey. Otherwise it’s dressing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 02:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s just Thanksgiving. Then there’s that Canadian Thanksgiving.LOL

We had ours a month and half ago: After a lovely meal, we sat down to watch the Cards game and it was glorious, as we all know :)
Reply/Quote
ditto, happy thanks giving
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 02:19 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’ll never understand how you guys have the audacity to call whatever that bread thing is stuffing but I hope all of you and your family have a lovely day.

Who Dey

Just saw this now: don't knock it 'til you try it, like your Yorkshire Pudding (which is awesome as well).

My wife makes stuffing from scratch though, with crusty bread, celery, onions and the like: it's infinitely better than anything you can buy.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Turkey, pumpkin pie, pasta salad, brewskies and football!!!PervertClappingCheers
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving Dey!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote