Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Thanksgiving Jungle Noise
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Let's pray 2 wars are ended, all hostages returned safely. I also pray our country finds pride in the USA, never perfect, but a great democracy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 02:19 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’ll never understand how you guys have the audacity to call whatever that bread thing is stuffing but I hope all of you and your family have a lovely day.

Who Dey

As Dan Patrick said to Gordan Ramsey ''Fix the food in England before telling Americans how to cook.''

We love stuffing so much, most of us reluctantly eat it at least once a year.

This is probably how I'll cook my next turkey. Stuffing inside of the bird is not possible this way.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving for americans and happy thursday to others !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 06:52 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: As Dan Patrick said to Gordan Ramsey ''Fix the food in England before telling Americans how to cook.''

We love stuffing so much, most of us reluctantly eat it at least once a year.

This is probably how I'll cook my next turkey. Stuffing inside of the bird is not possible this way.

Don’t you lot put marshmallows on sweet potatoes? Let’s not start that debate about food LOL

Hope you boys are having a good en.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 07:24 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Don’t you lot put marshmallows on sweet potatoes? Let’s not start that debate about food LOL

Hope you boys are having a good en.

In France, we still don't know why you are eating like you were still bombed by the germans Big Grin 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 08:15 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: In France, we still don't know why you are eating like you were still bombed by the germans Big Grin 

Game.  Set.  Match.  LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving! Ya filthy animals!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 08:15 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: In France, we still don't know why you are eating like you were still bombed by the germans Big Grin 

If French food is so good why the **** is everyone trying to cross the channel on boats made out of match sticks? LOL
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters

Hope you had a great one.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Who-Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2023, 08:15 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: In France, we still don't know why you are eating like you were still bombed by the germans Big Grin 

If we ate like the French, we'd hide behind our Turkey until it was safe to eat. Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 02:11 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If we ate like the French, we'd hide behind our Turkey until it was safe to eat. Ninja

Huh?

I get the joke, but not only does it suck (it's not funny), but it's SOOOOOOO untrue.

The French eat better than almost anyone on the planet, after maybe the Chinese and Indians (who seemingly eat never-ending amounts of delicious-looking food, done 5 million different ways).

French cuisine is virtually untouchable, with our Italian Cuisine coming in a very close second, in terms of Western food.

We all wish we ate like the French.

(11-23-2023, 08:15 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: In France, we still don't know why you are eating like you were still bombed by the germans Big Grin 

I also get the joke (actually funny), but UK (and by extension, Irish) cuisine has a bunch of gems, in terms of deliciousness... there's just little variety and few vegetables lol.

Scottish Full Breakfast (made by a mum, in her home) is the most delicious breakfast I have ever eaten in my life.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, stayed alive and stayed out of jail. I learned last week that Wednesday before thanksgiving is called “Blackout Wednesday” because it is the most likely day of the year, people will blackout from drinking too much. Never put a lot of thought into something like that, but makes sense.

Reply/Quote
I'm thankful that I did not have to spend the day with my relatives.
Reply/Quote