Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate
Just an aside to tell you that my wife told me yesterday that she told someone Happy Thanksgiving and the lady was a native american apparently who took her to task about being "careful" who you say that too as *SHE* will not be celebrating.  That was a first for either of us.

But sincerely I hope you all have a safe and happy day even if you choose not to celebrate the holiday.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving and pray wars in Gaza and Ukraine end soon. I also pray for anyone who lost a loved one in 2023 as well as for the safe return of 241 hostages.

May God Bless you all whether you believe in him or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'll make my perfect christian by wishing all of you a happy thanksgiving and I'm quickly out to give this thread a terrible rating to own the poster.

It's my christian love for you.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving
Reply/Quote
Happy get drunk and get nothing of significance done day.. 
And just a friendly reminder from your local chapter of the Republican party. If the filthy rotten rich in America ever had to pay taxes nobody in America would ever want to be rich ever again and they thank you for living in poverty and squalor so they don't have to.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote