Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Happy Zachaversary
Sarah Sherman Taylor posted that this stint in Cincinnati is the longest she has ever spent in one city in her entire life. The life of a coach's kid then wife.

How many of us didn't think he would last this long?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cheers to Zac hopefully becoming the first Bengals coach to win the Super Bowl!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
After that miserable first season I wasn't sure he would even be back? Happy he's here now.
Reply/Quote
Yeah he’s gone to the SB and 2 AFCC games - she should get comfortable because they will be here for a while!
Reply/Quote
Marvin got 16 years with 0 playoff wins. Taylor should be locked in for at least that many at this point.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
As always. for the sake of your sanity, don't read the twitter comments. The dumb burns.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Zach is a leader of men and I absolutely love the high character guys he brings into the program.

Thrilled that he's our coach!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 08:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: As always. for the sake of your sanity, don't read the twitter comments. The dumb burns.

Twitter comments: Destroying my faith in humanity, one post at a time.

Reply/Quote
What a roller coaster these 4 years have been. Went from being excited for a fresh face to quick concern to dread to cautious excitement to confident in our team being consistent AFC contender, something we never got since the 80s.

He’s also just a good person. If you look back at his interviews through the years, he’s always been the same genuine guy and gave solid interviews. Never scoffing at reporters or getting angry. He is class through and through.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 09:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Social Media: Destroying my faith in humanity, one post at a time.

Fixed it for you Harley. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 09:00 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Zach is a leader of men and I absolutely love the high character guys he brings into the program.

“Leader of men” is one of those phrases that always puzzles me. It is always used in a complimentary fashion. Like being a “leader of men” is somewhat special. I mean obviously he is a “leader of men” simply due to the make-up of the team but I’m pretty sure that isn’t the implication of that phrase.
So what makes someone a “leader of men” as opposed to simply a leader or perhaps being a “leader of women”.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 04:38 PM)pally Wrote: Sarah Sherman Taylor posted that this stint in Cincinnati is the longest she has ever spent in one city in her entire life.  The life of a coach's kid then wife.

How many of us didn't think he would last this long?

Not me. I predicted he would be great.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2023, 11:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Not me. I predicted he would be great.

You nailed it, but let's also be a little fair here...you're an everlasting optimist around Cincinnati. You also predicted an AFC Championship in 2019.  Tongue   
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2023, 11:30 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: You nailed it, but let's also be a little fair here...you're an everlasting optimist around Cincinnati. You also predicted an AFC Championship in 2019.  Tongue   

Actually I think I predicted going to the AFCCG. I don't remember predicting we'd win it. Tiger You're right though, I'm a homer and an optimist through and through. It's so much more fun than being miserable and pessimistic all the time like some of the other posters...
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2023, 11:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Actually I think I predicted going to the AFCCG. I don't remember predicting we'd win it. Tiger You're right though, I'm a homer and an optimist through and through. It's so much more fun than being miserable and pessimistic all the time like some of the other posters...

I agree. I don't think I am a homer by any means and I try to be realistic with my expectations, but there some in this community that use football as a vessel to distribute their misery. It seems to be with all sports communities, though. I just think that sucks but maybe it is enjoyable for them, I don't know. Nothing wrong with believing in your team, though. If watching football isn't fun, then what is it? 
Reply/Quote
You know I see pundits say …but he sucked his first 2 years…he’s got Chase and Burrow…Lou has carried him. Does it really matter? I think that appreciating who he is and where we are pretty special.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I had a great feeling with his early meet and greet with season ticket holder that he had a vision that was contagious, and look what we have done with Zac at the head.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 09:00 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Zach is a leader of men and I absolutely love the high character guys he brings into the program.

But he doesn't get a 1st down every drive so there's that going against him according to more than a few during game threads.
Reply/Quote