Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy draft day!
Well if any of you are like me and tired of all the draft talk, sewell vs chase, mock drafts etc. I'm sure you all are glad the day is finally here.

I know we all have had our difference in opinions and we have been divided in a way and going at each other, but today is the day we all come together to share one common goal. Which is to get better and improve our team (which any player at #5 will do) and realize the draft is 3 days.

Let's have some fun And embrace whatever picks we make and welcome them to the "new stripes" and get back to these playoffs, and yes I said playoffs lol.

Who dey!
Reply/Quote
Happy draft day. I was hoping to come to work late and watch our pick, but my partner is off today so I have to be here early tomorrow night.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone else watch Kevin Costner's Draft Day on Draft Day? It's kinda turned into an ritual for me. I'm watching it while cooking breakfast this morning lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Happy Draft day! Just one more event signaling the closing in on football season. I’m here for it! #TeamCan’tLose #TeamMakeTheBengalsBetter
Reply/Quote
I'm good with Chase or Sewell either one, but Detroit really pisses me off.
Reply/Quote
I'm pumped and ready to go!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I'm excited for Chase, Pitts, or Sewell. This is a fun day!
Reply/Quote
3 days of good!! Woohoo!
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to it.

And we've narrowed down the meal to Portuguese Chicken; local place that does it superbly.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Multiple trade backs would make this day even better.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:22 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: Well if any of you are like me and tired of all the draft talk, sewell vs chase, mock drafts etc. I'm sure you all are glad the day is finally here.

I know we all have had our difference in opinions and we have been divided in a way and going at each other,  but today is the day we all come together to share one common goal. Which is to get better and improve our team (which any player at #5 should do) and realize the draft is 3 days.  

Let's have some fun And embrace whatever picks we make and welcome them to the "new stripes" and get back to these playoffs,  and yes I said playoffs lol.

Who dey!

fixed it.

But yes we all want the bengals to be better
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 09:51 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Looking forward to it.

And we've narrowed down the meal to Portuguese Chicken; local place that does it superbly.

Never had that before Truck, had to look it up.  It looks good.  Like a polynesian chicken.  Adding that to my dinner list for this week. ThumbsUp

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
I'm looking more forward to Day 2 and 3 of this year's draft, TBH.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Happy, happy, joy, joy

Dancing
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 10:09 AM)Burma Wrote: Never had that before Truck, had to look it up.  It looks good.  Like a polynesian chicken.  Adding that to my dinner list for this week. ThumbsUp

It's REALLY good; it's basically just rotisserie, but they do it slightly-different and the sauce is just... SPECTACULAR. Spicy, but not too spicy and with such a great flavor, the only real unhealthy part is that the sauce is mainly oil; that's it.

If we have a good draft, I may make it a draft night tradition! Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 08:43 AM)Synric Wrote: Anyone else watch Kevin Costner's Draft Day on Draft Day? It's kinda turned into an ritual for me. I'm watching it while cooking breakfast this morning lol.

"Vontae Mack no matter what"
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 10:48 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: "Vontae Mack no matter what"

I love that movie despite it being so unrealistic and about the Browns. Still a fun one to watch and not take too seriously.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 03:22 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: Well if any of you are like me and tired of all the draft talk, sewell vs chase, mock drafts etc. I'm sure you all are glad the day is finally here.

I know we all have had our difference in opinions and we have been divided in a way and going at each other,  but today is the day we all come together to share one common goal. Which is to get better and improve our team (which any player at #5 will do) and realize the draft is 3 days.  

Let's have some fun And embrace whatever picks we make and welcome them to the "new stripes" and get back to these playoffs,  and yes I said playoffs lol.

Who dey!

Nice, yes we will improve today and that is what matters. No need to freak out if it isn't your guy. Exciting times! Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 08:43 AM)Synric Wrote: Anyone else watch Kevin Costner's Draft Day on Draft Day? It's kinda turned into an ritual for me. I'm watching it while cooking breakfast this morning lol.

(04-29-2021, 10:48 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: "Vontae Mack no matter what"

(04-29-2021, 12:40 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I love that movie despite it being so unrealistic and about the Browns. Still a fun one to watch and not take too seriously.

Yeah, gonna watch it before the Draft tonight. What's wrong with Bo Callahan? LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 10:10 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm looking more forward to Day 2 and 3 of this year's draft, TBH.

Lol same here rd1 has been talked to death.  The real draft starts after round 1.
Reply/Quote