Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy for AJ Green
That was a very Lewis Dalton Green way to lose a game
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 01:27 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: That was a very Lewis Dalton Green way to lose a game

No doubt. AJ Green just cost the Cards their undefeated record. Mellow

Not sure what he was thinking there.

@treee: How Rodgers looks in that shot is how AJ Green's brain must have been functioning on that last play.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 01:53 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No doubt. AJ Green just cost the Cards their undefeated record. Mellow

Not sure what he was thinking there.

@treee: How Rodgers looks in that shot is how AJ Green's brain must have been functioning on that last play.

I was gonna say AJ you do this after all the nice things we had to say lol
Reply/Quote
I was just stopping to see if AJ's miss was caught. I feel bad for the guy.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 09:39 AM)jj22 Wrote: I was just stopping to see if AJ's miss was caught. I feel bad for the guy.

to get the goal line stop and take it all the way back down the field for it to end like that....   Is ruff..
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 09:49 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: to get the goal line stop and take it all the way back down the field for it to end like that....   Is ruff..

I think he had whats called a"senior moment" 
that was very bad old school Bengals ball there.
He didnt look like he thought the ball was going to be coming his way? 
Reply/Quote
I watched that entire game last night. My kids still love AJ Green. I couldn't help but reminisce at how good he was around the 2015 years. While he looked good last night, he is still a shell of his former self. Most in the media don't see it because they didn't watch every Bengals game like most of us did.

Last night also reminded me of how special Chase is. AJ catches a lot of balls and just gets down. He has done that his entire career. I don't remember AJ taking a slant to the house.

They are just different receivers.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 11:42 AM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I watched that entire game last night. My kids still love AJ Green. I couldn't help but reminisce at how good he was around the 2015 years. While he looked good last night, he is still a shell of his former self. Most in the media don't see it because they didn't watch every Bengals game like most of us did.

Last night also reminded me of how special Chase is. AJ catches a lot of balls and just gets down. He has done that his entire career. I don't remember AJ taking a slant to the house.

They are just different receivers.

If I need to chuck one up and have the receiver win a jump ball, I'm taking AJ.

For everything else, I'd take Chase.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
AJ has won more than most in End zone, no clue on play call etc, more blame onnot having Hopkins in.WTF were HC thinking
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 01:27 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: That was a very Lewis Dalton Green way to lose a game

Yep. Reminded me if the OPI Green got in Burrow's debut. Then Randy hurt himself on the kick. 
Reply/Quote