Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy holidays
We will have our traditional dinner at my parents tonight, breakfast at our daughter's home tomorrow and dinner with my in-laws tomorrow night.

Now that the kids are older, and with just our 19 year old son at home, Christmas morning goes a lot faster...lol.

To you and yours, no matter what or how you celebrate, have a safe and happy time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
It will be slow around here. My parents have been gone for a couple of years. My sister will be in Colorado with her in laws and her husband. My brother is around with his wife and I may head over just to watch a football game...shoot some pool. I'm retired so my schedule really doesn't change much on holidays. Probably will just watch a lot of football this weekend. I'm sort of piece by piece updating my kitchen so I have a new fridge coming Monday, and I will have to relocate some food out of the old fridge ahead off time cause that's getting hauled away and they don't want me doing that when they arrive. Luckily I have a freezer chest and a mini fridge to temporarily use. I have other things I could do, and I'm boosted, but with Covid, I'll probably just lay low for the most part anyway. Wishing everybody good times with their families though for sure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas to all of you. All of my in-laws at our house today and my side of the family at my mom’s Sunday. Awesome time of the year with family and friends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you all !
I'm toughing it out in this terrible weather.
[Image: cd97a011079f74f5fe09e394d47f5664.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote