Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hard Knocks
Well, I watched the first Hard Knocks last night. Felt really bad for Hue losing both his brother and his mother within a month. I did not want him for head coach here, but I think he is probably a really nice guy. Oh, and Jarvis Landry looks to be a handful....WJ3 better bring his game...
Reply/Quote
Well, episode 2 was last night. Hue Jackson is running one dysfunctional organization up at the Factory of Sadness......
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 08:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, episode 2 was last night. Hue Jackson is running one dysfunctional organization up at the Factory of Sadness......

I'm going to have to catch up I guess. I wasn't going to watch it, but I like to watch train wrecks, so I will check it out.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 08:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, episode 2 was last night. Hue Jackson is running one dysfunctional organization up at the Factory of Sadness......

Is there any possible way for Todd Haley to be a bigger piece of garbage?  I honestly dont think so.  And for any organization to be alright with having someone like that around...  My god.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 02:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Is there any possible way for Todd Haley to be a bigger piece of garbage?  I honestly dont think so.  And for any organization to be alright with having someone like that around...  My god.  

Greg Williams isn't any better. After bounty-gate, he should never have been allowed to coach in this league again.....
Reply/Quote