Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hard Knocks
The Cleveland Browns will be on display on the 2018 version of Hard Knocks.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2018, 11:09 AM)pally Wrote: The Cleveland Browns will be on display on the 2018 version of Hard Knocks.

Hehehe, poor Hue...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Todd Haley and his wife will get into another entertaining bar fight.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Yeah as really think that Haley and his wife could be entertaining. He is not a shrinking violet.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Won’t be calling Spectrum and getting HBO turned on for this. I’d rather watch reruns of the Brady Bunch on Me-tv. And, for all you youngans, that’s not a show about Tom Brady and his offense. It’s a story,of a lovely lady who was bringing up (3 )very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold like their mother. The youngest one in curls.

It’s a story, of a man named Brady. Who was busy with 3 boys of his own. They were 4 men living all together, yet they were all alone. Till one day when the lady met this fellow. And they knew it was much more than a hunch, That this group must somehow form a family, That's the way they became the Brady bunch.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2018, 07:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Won’t be calling Spectrum and getting HBO turned on for this. I’d rather watch reruns of the Brady Bunch on Me-tv. And, for all you youngans, that’s not a show about Tom Brady and his offense. It’s a story,of a lovely lady who was bringing up (3 )very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold like their mother. The youngest one in curls.

It’s a story, of a man named Brady. Who was busy with 3 boys of his own. They were 4 men living all together, yet they were all alone. Till one day when the lady met this fellow. And they knew it was much more than a hunch, That this group must somehow form a family, That's the way they became the Brady bunch.

Hey, that's kinda catchy. They should have used something like that! Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2018, 07:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Won’t be calling Spectrum and getting HBO turned on for this. I’d rather watch reruns of the Brady Bunch on Me-tv. And, for all you youngans, that’s not a show about Tom Brady and his offense. It’s a story,of a lovely lady who was bringing up (3 )very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold like their mother. The youngest one in curls.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a faithful trip.
That started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a might y sailing man, the skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day on a three hour tour.

A three hour tour. (lightning bolt/thunder)
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2018, 08:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a faithful trip.
That started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a might y sailing man, the skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day on a three hour tour.

A three hour tour. (lightning bolt/thunder)

And a radio in the middle of nowhere, with batteries that never die, getting a signal. Must have bounced off the ocean waves. And, bamboo everything. I like that show too. LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2018, 09:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: And a radio in the middle of nowhere, with batteries that never die, getting a signal. Must have bounced off the ocean waves. And, bamboo everything. I like that show too. LOL

Mary Ann or Ginger ?
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2018, 09:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mary Ann or Ginger ?

Mary Ann!

Reply/Quote

Wait?

[Image: qrgpdt.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2018, 09:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mary Ann!

Oh yes ! 

Mary Ann all the way
Reply/Quote

Not  even close - Mary Ann :andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
Mary Ann was hotter....but Ginger was sluttier. No doubt Ginger put out on the first date. So while all you guys are waiting around Mary Ann's hut, I'll be in Ginger's hut getting my coconuts waxed.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2018, 09:59 AM)Beaker Wrote: Mary Ann was hotter....but Ginger was sluttier. No doubt Ginger put out on the first date. So while all you guys are waiting around Mary Ann's hut, I'll be in Ginger's hut getting my coconuts waxed.

Keep this guy away from Dalton. LOL

Reply/Quote
No doubt with Mary Ann you would have had to forcibly (have sex with ...I'm not risking the word) whilst Ginger would have been money in the bank and a good time had by all involved. Would have had to at least knock off the professor because he used to be a gangster in the movies before getting his education and going on that stupid 3 hour cruise.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2018, 09:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: And a radio in the middle of nowhere, with batteries that never die, getting a signal. Must have bounced off the ocean waves. And, bamboo everything. I like that show too. LOL

What, you missed the stationary bicycle generator???
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2018, 02:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: What, you missed the stationary bicycle generator???

Forgot about that. LOL

Reply/Quote
Lovey Howell has generational wealth, and will soon be dead. Give me her.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
And you just have to wonder why more parents don't name their daughters Lovey.. I shoulda named my son Lovey just to toughen him up for later in life..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote