Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Knocks
I see it's the Browns this year, was kinda hoping we would do it again as I was looking forward to seeing the new coaches in action
Reply/Quote
Well its impossible for the browns to get hit by the HK curse right?

Its not possible to do worse than 0-16 yet
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2018, 02:00 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: I see it's the Browns this year, was kinda hoping we would do it again as I was looking forward to seeing the new coaches in action

Yeah right with you and for some reason we have been one of the teams where it didn't distract us.

Had a good year when we were on Hard Knocks. It was very entertaining and quite interesting.

This year would be even more so, oh well. Maybe Mayfield will make even more people hate him lol
Reply/Quote
This could be entertaining.......
Reply/Quote
I think it would help get the team hyped and would help bring attention to our team because it looks like we're finally rebuilt and ready for a big year.

With all the changes, it would have been nice and a good story just because we're kind of a cinderella story this year, but I don't think many people outside of Cincinnati realize it, and they're going for ratings, so not a big surprise that we weren't picked.

I think it will let us go under the radar a bit and we can just come out and punch teams in the mouth and take the country by storm.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2018, 03:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think it would help get the team hyped and would help bring attention to our team because it looks like we're finally rebuilt and ready for a big year.

With all the changes, it would have been nice and a good story just because we're kind of a cinderella story this year, but I don't think many people outside of Cincinnati realize it, and they're going for ratings, so not a big surprise that we weren't picked.

I think it will let us go under the radar a bit and we can just come out and punch teams in the mouth and take the country by storm.

well if the browns have anything its Hype....  those fans are sure they will win 1 this year. or next

1 Game that is
Reply/Quote
Brings back memories when we drafted #9... Mr Carson, Palmer and the great few years we had under his command!
Reply/Quote
I think it was a smart move to select the Browns. They have a ton of talent with so many high draft picks recently. It's going to be interesting to see it come together. Everyone's curious to see wth is going on there anyway. The Browns will be the AFCN champs within 3 years.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 01:38 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I think it was a smart move to select the Browns. They have a ton of talent with so many high draft picks recently. It's going to be interesting to see it come together. Everyone's curious to see wth is going on there anyway. The Browns will be the AFCN champs within 3 years.

No they won’t. Hugh doesnt have the ability to get them that far.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2018, 01:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah right with you and for some reason we have been one of the teams where it didn't distract us.

Had a good year when we were on Hard Knocks. It was very entertaining and quite interesting.

This year would be even more so, oh well. Maybe Mayfield will make even more people hate him lol

Didn't we win the Division both years we were on it?
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 09:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Didn't we win the Division both years we were on it?

Yep or at least made the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 01:38 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I think it was a smart move to select the Browns. They have a ton of talent with so many high draft picks recently. It's going to be interesting to see it come together. Everyone's curious to see wth is going on there anyway. The Browns will be the AFCN champs within 3 years.

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hold on gotta breathe....

hahahahahahahahahaha

This might win some award for worst prediction on the internet ever.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hold on gotta breathe....

hahahahahahahahahaha

This might win some award for worst prediction on the internet ever.

Don't laugh too hard, at some point several years of getting 2 or 3 picks in the 1st round and 2 or 3 picks in the 2nd round has to fill a team with top athletes. The only question is, can Hue put something together before all of these top draft picks get to their second contract and Cleveland can't afford to keep them all.......
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 11:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't laugh too hard, at some point several years of getting 2 or 3 picks in the 1st round and 2 or 3 picks in the 2nd round has to fill a team with top athletes. The only question is, can Hue put something together before all of these top draft picks get to their second contract and Cleveland can't afford to keep them all.......

In the 4 drafts from '14 through '17 the Browns had 4 extra first, 4 extra third, and 4 extra fourth round picks.  That is almost like having 8 years worth of picks in the first 4 rounds.

And they still didn't win a game.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 11:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't laugh too hard, at some point several years of getting 2 or 3 picks in the 1st round and 2 or 3 picks in the 2nd round has to fill a team with top athletes. The only question is, can Hue put something together before all of these top draft picks get to their second contract and Cleveland can't afford to keep them all.......

browns have been drafting top 5 talent for the last 2 decades and have accomplished 1 winning season..

Your predicting they win the division within 3 years when they barely won 1 game in two years.

Just because they have a lot of picks doesn't mean they are using them wisely.

Ill believe it when I see it.      I am optimistic about them winning 1 game this year maybe 2 if things go right.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 02:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: browns have been drafting top 5 talent for the last 2 decades and have accomplished 1 winning season..

Your predicting they win the division within 3 years when they barely won 1 game in two years.

Just because they have a lot of picks doesn't mean they are using them wisely.

Ill believe it when I see it.      I am optimistic about them winning 1 game this year maybe 2 if things go right.

Where did I predict they would win the division? You have me confused with someone else....lol. All I'm saying is don't laugh them off, they have assembled a pretty damn good roster. Now whether or not Hue can work with that remains to be seen, but don't forget the people screaming to make him HC here..... They may very well tank again, but they may very well put together a winning season just as easily. That's all I'm saying...
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 07:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Where did I predict they would win the division? You have me confused with someone else....lol. All I'm saying is don't laugh them off, they have assembled a pretty damn good roster. Now whether or not Hue can work with that remains to be seen, but don't forget the people screaming to make him HC here..... They may very well tank again, but they may very well put together a winning season just as easily. That's all I'm saying...

I'm one of those Hue doubters so I really don't see it happening. But shit, I've had 3 divorces and 4 arrests and I didnt see that happening either. LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 08:44 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: No they won’t. Hugh doesnt have the ability to get them that far.

That's just it, Hue will be gone if they flop again this year. I did say 3 years. I think they have just as much talent if not more than we do. Their just a young team. I would be willing to make a wager that they will have more wins in one of the next three seasons than we do. I still think they can win the div within 3 years though.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 08:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: That's just it, Hue will be gone if they flop again this year. I did say 3 years. I think they have just as much talent if not more than we do. Their just a young team. I would be willing to make a wager that they will have more wins in one of the next three seasons than we do. I still think they can win the div within 3 years though.

We shall see. If hue is gone it would give a new HC 2yrs to pull that off. With the exception of Marvin, we are in a similar situation. Although we are not as young.

Reply/Quote
The Clowns went 0-16 last year, but these games were close....
Pittsburgh (1st game) 18-21
Colts 28-31
Jets 14-17
Titans 9-12
Steelers (2nd game) 24-28

They are not that far away from being competitive..... win the division? Doubtful, but they can become competitive in the Division, especially since they seem to have Pittsburgh's number as far as competing against them.... if they can start taking a win or two away from the Stealers, the Division is just that much easier for us to win...
Reply/Quote