Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hard Knocks Replay
NFL Network is replaying the Bengals Hard Knocks episodes from 2013 on Wednesday July 12 starting at 2 ET.. Remember to set your DVRs.. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2017, 01:55 PM)Brimey Wrote: NFL Network is replaying the Bengals Hard Knocks episodes from 2013 on Wednesday July 12 starting at 2 ET.. Remember to set your DVRs.. :andy:

I actually never saw that one. I'm glad they are giving it another spin
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
thanks sir, rep
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting, always fun to re-watch em.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Time to revisit another broken dream.

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2017, 03:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Time to revisit another broken dream.

And we have our 2017 team slogan.

[Image: giphy.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Eh, Hard Knocks is cool and all, but I really hope the 2017 Bengals are featured on next years All or Nothing.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2017, 05:49 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Eh, Hard Knocks is cool and all, but I really hope the 2017 Bengals are featured on next years All or Nothing.

Agreed. I like Hard Knocks, but All or Nothing gives me the behind the scenes looks I really want to see.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I watched Amazon All or Nothing season 1 and I'm in the middle of season 2 right now with the Los Angeles Rams.

It's surprisingly revealing.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2017, 12:23 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I watched Amazon All or Nothing season 1 and I'm in the middle of season 2 right now with the Los Angeles Rams.

It's surprisingly revealing.

I hope that means they added the cheerleaders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2017, 01:11 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I hope that means they added the cheerleaders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. No but the football players wives aren't too bad.
Season 1 dealt with in Arizona Cardinals and I had a cringe as I watch Carson Palmer.

I'm still pissed that he gave up on his team and I can say with certainty that I was not rooting for him.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2017, 03:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Time to revisit another broken dream.
Reply/Quote