Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Knocks - why Bengals don't do a mini version?
Bengals did Hard Knocks twice. They obviously don't have a problem doing it.

I just wonder why they don't do their own show like Hard Knocks but a small half hour scale once a week during the Preseason.
Not talking about the crummy Pregame Show.
Something significant. Obviously it comes down to money.
But I hate when the #Bengals don't have Hard Knocks. Its always a fun edition to the offseason.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 02:27 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Bengals did Hard Knocks twice. They obviously don't have a problem doing it.

I just wonder why they don't do their own show like Hard Knocks but a small half hour scale once a week during the Preseason.
But I hate when the #Bengals don't have Hard Knocks. Its always a fun edition to the offseason.

From a fan's perspective, how cool would it be if the Bengals were the resident Hard Knocks team?  
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 02:27 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Bengals did Hard Knocks twice. They obviously don't have a problem doing it.

They closed a message board because they said it was too costly. You think they are going to film and create a TV show?
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
I would love to see it, but I doubt it happens. I always figured that Mike Brown was the guy who decided to go on HK and Marvin just went along with it. My guess is that Marvin would probably not want to do something like this.

If they did it, then just let the website creators do something. Hell, the Browns did something for NFLN a couple of years ago where they went inside the team during the regular season. It seemed pretty good to me.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
For some reason this reminded me of a thread from a few years back when someone asked why the Bengals don't do a version of the Harlem Shake.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote