Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard fought game
We didn’t deserve to win this one to be honest. It was only because of Rodgers greatness that we won. I thought for sure you guys had us beat. There was a few questionable calls that went our way. Burrow throwing that terrible interception and we still couldn’t capitalize on it. This game was eerily similar to the 2013 thriller between our teams. That game you guys pulled out. This game we were the ones that lucked out. This one was a bloodbath as both teams were fighting hard for the W. I hope and pray your quarterback is ok. Your kicker overshadowed how awful our kicker was. You guys make one of your kicks and I think we leave Crosby at the Stadium in Cincinnati. Anyway the Packers Bengals games are always wild as far as the BK guy stealing the ball from Farve, Odoms 5 sack game on Rodgers, Bengals returning a fumble for a TD to beat us in 2013, Rodgers leads furious rally in Lambeau and we go to OT in 2017 and the missed field goal fest today. Seriously this is fun win or lose. We need to play you guys every year but if that happened both our fan bases would have heart attacks as our games are down to the wire.
Reply/Quote
That was a great game to watch between two very good teams. Neither played perfect or up to their potential but nobody ever walks away feeling like they played their best game after a close game with a great opponent. Both teams have plenty to learn from this game but honestly both fan bases should be excited about the rest of this season. Maybe if you give our fan base a few weeks they’ll stop the dramatics.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think we deserved to win it either, so don't feel bad. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 09:39 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That was a great game to watch between two very good teams. Neither played perfect or up to their potential but nobody ever walks away feeling like they played their best game after a close game with a great opponent. Both teams have plenty to learn from this game but honestly both fan bases should be excited about the rest of this season. Maybe if you give our fan base a few weeks they’ll stop the dramatics.

Unfortunately I think this was one pretty good team with some key injuries and a veteran kicker who got the yips vs a not so good team that’s going to lose a lot of games in the second half of the season.
Reply/Quote
I still don't know how to feel about this game, and it was over 6 hours ago. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 10:51 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Unfortunately I think this was one pretty good team with some key injuries and a veteran kicker who got the yips vs a not so good team that’s going to lose a lot of games in the second half of the season.

If their kicker doesn’t miss they still win by what? 3-4 points. Still a close game down to the wire…plus that doesn’t really hold much weight when our kicker missed 2 himself. It’s almost a push, theirs was worse but both missed multiple chances to win it….and I love how the Bengals fans never give their team the injury excuse but other teams always get it. Truth is, unless your QB is out or you have one position group absolutely decimated, a team is still about as good as they normally are any given week. Good teams are still good teams and overcome injuries. The packers did that and are 4-1. They’re a good team even without this player or that one as long as Rodgers is out there.
Reply/Quote
I hope your QB is ok? What’s the news on him?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 06:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope your QB is ok? What’s the news on him?

Last report I saw was that he was released from the hospital and expected to be okay.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote