Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardy Nickerson
How does this guy keep making it through waivers. Stupid NFL talent evaluators for 31 other teams dont know shit compared to Marv.

Undrafted. Looked like shit in preseason game action. Looks like shit in regular season game action. But Marv coached his dad. And he is one of those good locker room guys Marv keeps around because when building a football team sometimes marv just doesnt consider football talent for certain guys.

Anywho. That guy who looked like a stud in preseason action. Jordan Evans made a nice TFL today. Glad to see Marv keeping the fast talented player who continues to flash in limited opportunities buried on a thin LB depth chart.

Good call marv. Your eye for LB talent is lazy and mostly blind.
Reply/Quote
Jordan Evans deserves playing time . Him and Burfict together would be nice I think.
Reply/Quote
Bouncing Nickerson around like that isn't going to make him better. It's pretty unfair of the Bengals to treat him like that, even though I'm sure Hardy appreciates the bigger paycheck. At least, until somebody else becomes available and the Bengals bounce him back to the practice squad or cut him loose. It's a crappy way of doing business. I'm pretty disillusioned with football, can you tell?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah...he just isn't a talented player. I don't know why they keep him?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:51 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...he just isn't a talented player. I don't know why they keep him?

Watching him in coverage during the preseason from my couch perspective he looked like the easiest most obvious cut. Totally outclassed. No business on an NFL field. Here we are week 11. Dude is still on the team. And still looks like he has no business on an NFL field.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 01:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Watching him in coverage during the preseason from my couch perspective he looked like the easiest most obvious cut. Totally outclassed. No business on an NFL field. Here we are week 11. Dude is still on the team. And still looks like he has no business on an NFL field.

He does a heck of a job running slowly behind a receiver he's supposed to be covering. If there's ever a need on an NFL roster for that, he's golden. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hey don't hate on the guy. He's just trying to fill his old man's shoes.

No really.

He's running in old man shoes.

[Image: th?id=OIP.YREYrYv_Ag34LyTM9dwqhAEgDY&pid...=243&h=183]

Almost busted a mother f'n velcro strap ya ingrates.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
hes terrible...why isnt Evans on the field. i just dont understand Marvin lewis....smh
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:14 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How does this guy keep making it through waivers. Stupid NFL talent evaluators for 31 other teams dont know shit compared to Marv.

Undrafted. Looked like shit in preseason game action. Looks like shit in regular season game action. But Marv coached his dad. And he is one of those good locker room guys Marv keeps around because when building a football team sometimes marv just doesnt consider football talent for certain guys.

Anywho. That guy who looked like a stud in preseason action. Jordan Evans made a nice TFL today. Glad to see Marv keeping the fast talented player who continues to flash in limited opportunities buried on a thin LB depth chart.

Good call marv. Your eye for LB talent is lazy and mostly blind.

Jordan Evans, like Jordan Willis. and John Ross will not be given a shot over veteran turds until Marv is here.  It is puzzling why Mixon and Lawson got opportunities over the established.  The guys they replaced were awful, but I think our current crop of receiving threats really needs Ross, Core, and Malone out there.  The DE spot occupied by the slow, plodding MJ should be a rotation of Willis and Lawson.  MJ actually looks good as the rotational DT, and that would be a great way to minimize his snaps to allow him to play harder when he is in there (the king of taking plays off).

What pisses me off to no end is that next year, we will be saying things like "well, if Ross, Malone, or Core develop" because they will not have been given the opportunity to play this year.  At least the next coach will come in (I'm hoping) without preconceived opinions of them and hold them out for dumbass reasons like Marv. 

W
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 12:37 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Jordan Evans deserves playing time . Him and Burfict together would be nice I think.

Maybe if Evans gets some snaps, he will be ready to replace Burfict during his next inevitable suspension?  No, that would require planning ahead.  
Reply/Quote
You would of thought we would have left him on the PS and tries to poach a LB'er off someone elses.......it's proven he needs more time, we had a thread about this last week.........

as mentioned above Jordan Evans looks ready and should be given more snaps......if Vinny Rey is out for any time what will our LB'er situation look like?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 10:32 AM)corpjet Wrote: You would of thought we would have left him on the PS and tries to poach a LB'er off someone elses.......it's proven he needs more time, we had a thread about this last week.........

as mentioned above Jordan Evans looks ready and should be given more snaps......if Vinny Rey is out for any time what will our LB'er situation look like?

Evans, Burfict, Vigil.... just like they finished with in Denver....
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 03:05 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: hes terrible...why isnt Evans on the field.  i just dont understand Marvin lewis....smh

Who are you going to pull so he can play.... Burfict?
Reply/Quote