Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Harrison Butker BEATS Pat Mahomes' Jersey Sales!!!
Men AND Women[out of stock] are buying Butker's Jersey's like crazy.

[Image: UTLD5QZGY5EMVNXDXC4UFFBE5A.PNG?auth=ad66...smart=true]

KC Chris Jones supports Butker!!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You think of all the horrible things current NFL players have done — Tyreek Hill beating his kids, DeShaun Watson, the various deadbeat Dads.

[Image: c28932c7f1624f7daedbed1dc288c7ef_md.jpg]

[Image: GNukK6HWwAA0Z0y?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yeah but how many did they have in stock to begin wth?

You know who doesn't support Harrison Butkner? The Benedtican Order founded the college in the first place. Can you imagine telling a group of educated childless (by choice) women who have devoted their lives to service to others and God that they aren't

Why is it that men always find it necessary to tell women what is best for them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 09:05 AM)pally Wrote: Yeah but how many did they have in stock to begin wth?

You know who doesn't support Harrison Butkner?  The Benedtican Order founded the college in the first place.  Can you imagine telling a group of educated childless (by choice) women who have devoted their lives to service to others and God that they aren't

Yes, if they only had two jerseys in storage then a sell-out is mute. 
Reread the NFL one of the images posted. He has the highest-selling Jersey in the NFL. 

Higher than Mahome's Jersey.

Men should not TELL Women what is best for them. 

I posted this thread because he is outselling all other Jersey's including the MVP of the season and the MVP of the Superbowl.

Reply/Quote
Man.  There's hating homosexuals, then there's "I hate homosexuals so much that I'm spending 120 or so of my money on a damn kicker's jersey" hating homosexuals.

I mean, if you want to display your hate for a gays through your choice of football jersey, at least have some self-respect and get an all-timer like Reggie White.  
Reply/Quote
Conservatives stick together, I'll give them that much.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 06:24 PM)samhain Wrote: Man.  There's hating homosexuals, then there's "I hate homosexuals so much that I'm spending 120 or so of my money on a damn kicker's jersey" hating homosexuals.

I mean, if you want to display your hate for a gays through your choice of football jersey, at least have some self-respect and get an all-timer like Reggie White.  

What did Butker say that which correlates to he hating homosexuals at a Catholic University's graduation? 

Do you think Chris Jones or Gracie Hunt hates homosexuals?

Did the Catholic Graduate class walk out on him or boo at any time when he spoke?

And this thread is about Jersey sales where America is putting their money on an NFL player who doesn't beat his wife or his girlfriends.

Please don't hijak this thread and talk about Homosexuals.

[Image: GNvQp1vWcAAYi7I?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 07:16 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: What did Butker say that which correlates to he hating homosexuals at a Catholic University's graduation? 

Do you think Chris Jones or Gracie Hunt hates homosexuals?

Did the Catholic Graduate class walk out on him or boo at any time when he spoke?

And this thread is about Jersey sales where America is putting their money on an NFL player who doesn't beat his wife or his girlfriends.

[Image: GNvQp1vWcAAYi7I?format=jpg&name=medium]

I wonder what he meant by "degenerate cultural values"?  I'm sure it definitely had nothing to do with homosexuals.

Dude is an extremist to the core.  If you start blaming IVF and surrogacy for society's ills, then you're a nutbag of the first order. 

I can't imagine what kind of ideological slanthead you'd have to be to actually wear a Harrison Butker jersey in public as an unsolicited way to display your politics to people who really don't give a shit.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 07:16 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: What did Butker say that which correlates to he hating homosexuals at a Catholic University's graduation? 

Quote:Butker 
Not the deadly sin sort of pride that has an entire month dedicated to it, but the true God-centered pride that is cooperating with the Holy Ghost to glorify him.

You made a thread about Butker's jersey sales, which are directly related to him being in the news for his commencement address. Talking about the content of that speech is hardly hijacking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 09:43 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: You made a thread about Butker's jersey sales, which are directly related to him being in the news for his commencement address. Talking about the content of that speech is hardly hijacking.

Commenting on the jersey sales is fine in this thread, to comment on the speech one would have to create a thread on the topic in the Politics and/or Religion Forum.  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 09:05 AM)pally Wrote: Why is it that men always find it necessary to tell women what is best for them

Are you serious? I've been married 4 times because the first three always gave me their opinion on what's best for me.  Tongue

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 06:24 PM)samhain Wrote: Man.  There's hating homosexuals, then there's "I hate homosexuals so much that I'm spending 120 or so of my money on a damn kicker's jersey" hating homosexuals.

I don't get where you can say they hate homosexuals. Just because someone doesn't agree with the lifestyle, or is supporting a person's opinion, doesn't mean they hate homosexuals.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 12:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are you serious? I've been married 4 times because the first three always gave me their opinion on what's best for me.  Tongue

Lolol
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 12:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't get where you can say they hate homosexuals. Just because someone doesn't agree with the lifestyle, or is supporting a person's opinion, doesn't mean they hate homosexuals.

I'm not sure that the word degenerate has ever been used in a positive manner. It's ok though... I hate kickers. It's a dumb position and can have too much impact on a game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 09:05 AM)pally Wrote: Yeah but how many did they have in stock to begin wth?

You know who doesn't support Harrison Butkner?  The Benedtican Order founded the college in the first place.  Can you imagine telling a group of educated childless (by choice) women who have devoted their lives to service to others and God that they aren't

Well, they don't wear jerseys.

Maybe someone "attacked" can do what this dude did with Kaepernick's Jersey

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2024, 01:36 PM)jason Wrote: It's ok though... I hate kickers. It's a dumb position and can have too much impact on a game.

You hate this guy? ...

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952odn93ht7pt6zfxyndm1...w.gif&ct=g]

[Image: image.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Man, so much going on with this franchise...Mahommes' brother is a sex offender, Kelce is dating someone so famous that it brought out an obscenely unrelated fanbase as well as spurred some insane world-dominating conspiracies, and now their kicker is a hot-button topic because of a speech...oh and they've also been in 4 of the last 5 SBs and won 3 of them.

All we need now is an Andy Reid sex tape to drop.  Ah who am I kidding, that footage of him where he's like 6 years old but looks like a 45 year old man in the pass pun and kick competition can't be topped.

As for the jersey...dudes, if your woman is spending $130 on a single piece of clothing she's wearing the pants in the relationship and you are a beta male.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2024, 11:51 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: You hate this guy? ...

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952odn93ht7pt6zfxyndm1...w.gif&ct=g]

[Image: image.jpg]

Sure do... It's just my opinion though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2024, 07:11 PM)jason Wrote: Sure do... It's just my opinion though.

Say What
Reply/Quote
that is pretty funny

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 10:14 PM)samhain Wrote: I wonder what he meant by "degenerate cultural values"?  I'm sure it definitely had nothing to do with homosexuals.

Dude is an extremist to the core.  If you start blaming IVF and surrogacy for society's ills, then you're a nutbag of the first order. 

I can't imagine what kind of ideological slanthead you'd have to be to actually wear a Harrison Butker jersey in public as an unsolicited way to display your politics to people who really don't give a shit.

I was going to rant. Instead of that, I’ll just say sooo many of us are up to here with the whole cancel thing. We’re not hearing you any more. Don’t care what you think… .
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote