Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Harrrison's Big "F YOU" To The Steelers
Steelers cut Harrison, which was stupid imco, and he signed with the Patriots and had a BIG first game with five tackles (three solo) and two sacks, plus two quarterback hits.

While in Pittsburgh in 2017, Harrison played in five games and recorded three tackles and one sack.

I'm actually excited to see Pittsburgh go into Foxborough and have Harrison just murder Ben!

Stupid move by Pittsburgh to not play him much and then to let him go, and now he's going to come at you with a vengeance.

Typical of the Pats, though, to take another team's cast-off and have him be a star for themselves.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers cut Harrison, which was stupid imco, and he signed with the Patriots and had a BIG first game with five tackles (three solo) and two sacks, plus two quarterback hits.

While in Pittsburgh in 2017, Harrison played in five games and recorded three tackles and one sack.

I'm actually excited to see Pittsburgh go into Foxborough and have Harrison just murder Ben!

Stupid move by Pittsburgh to not play him much and then to let him go, and now he's going to come at you with a vengeance.

Typical of the Pats, though, to take another team's cast-off and have him be a star for themselves.

He wasn't playing to the level of Watt, or he'd have been in there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers cut Harrison, which was stupid imco, and he signed with the Patriots and had a BIG first game with five tackles (three solo) and two sacks, plus two quarterback hits.

They don't need that cancer on the team. He's been asking for a release all year now. The Steelers have better and younger linebackers. I would say that the Steelers did the right thing by releasing him and letting him finish his career, but you say differently. A professional team cut him but some Bengals fan shmoe said it was stupid. I guess you would know more than them.
Reply/Quote
I'm happy for the guy.

But it's not like he's an up and comer that they let slip through their fingers.

The Steelers had younger players that were playing at a high level they want to groom...

Sorry to see him go, but it wouldn't have happened sooner or later.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't care why it happened, I just want to see the old James Harrison hitting the Rapist all you Stoolers fans with daughters cheer for.....
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care why it happened, I just want to see the old James Harrison hitting the Rapist all you Stoolers fans with daughters cheer for.....

Just like he did when he played with you schmucks...a non factor against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote

How sad it must be to have to use other teams to talk shit because your own is so pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 04:19 PM)Vlad Wrote: Just like he did when he played with you schmucks...a non factor against the Steelers.
He wasn't used properly here, but he'll be ready to unleash hell on the rapist for the Pats.
(01-01-2018, 04:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How sad it must be to have to use other teams to talk shit because your own is so pathetic.

We don't need to use other teams to talk shit, but it's just nice because the Steelers are always "the perfect, model franchise" to the delusional Steelers fan base.
Reply/Quote
This picture says 1,000,000 words. He doesn't look like a guy who wants to say "F YOU" but rather a guy who deep down is uncomfortable with his move. It's been reported that he was waffling about signing with them and he consulted Joey Porter who told him to do what was in his best interests. In a league of players driven by pride and ego, James stands out. It's what lead him out of Pittsburgh the first time and it's what lead him out this time too. IMO he wanted to play and it wasn't happening here. He had to go elsewhere and due to the timing of his release, the Pats were the only option, so he went. Again that picture says A LOT. He may be pissed at the organization, but those are his boys in the Steelers locker room and I doubt he has any animosity toward them. He's going to be torn if they play again, and I doubt he's going to have the 'vengeance' to 'kill the rapist.' His loyalty will be split. He will be a non factor. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2751760-james-harrison-stands-near-bench-away-from-patriots-teammates-during-anthem
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We don't need to use other teams to talk shit, but it's just nice because the Steelers are always "the perfect, model franchise" to the delusional Steelers fan base.

You don't need to, yet you made a thread doing just that.  Like I said, it's sad and you should feel bad about yourself.
Reply/Quote
Who is a rapist?

I don't know of any convicted rapists who play in the NFL.

I don't know of any current player even charged with it by authorities.

Weird.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We don't need to use other teams to talk shit, but it's just nice because the Steelers are always "the perfect, model franchise" to the delusional Steelers fan base.

Except you've heard "the perfect, model franchise" from everyone but Steeler fans.

There's nothing delusional about it.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=R-tKWoHSH5KHjwTRq6yoAg&q=steelers+model+franchise&oq=steelers+model+franchise&gs_l=psy-ab.12..33i160k1.3420.13779.0.16158.24.24.0.0.0.0.303.3890.0j23j0j1.24.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.24.3883...0j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i21k1.0.7n3WzQnDECs
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 09:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You don't need to, yet you made a thread doing just that.  Like I said, it's sad and you should feel bad about yourself.
Correction.

This is just pointing out how horrible the Steelers organizational moves have been lately.  Talking shit about the Steelers by using someone who was a player as recently as a few weeks ago as an example.

Like I said, you have no value whatsoever since they took the negative rep away because that was your go-to move when you had nothing to counter an argument, which was the case in pretty much every thread.
(01-01-2018, 09:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who is a rapist?

Weird.

Hilarious

Really?!

Just because he wasn't convicted, that means it didn't happen?

Like I said, delusional Steelers fans..................
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:17 PM)Vlad Wrote: Except you've heard "the perfect, model franchise" from everyone but Steeler fans.

There's nothing delusional about it.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=R-tKWoHSH5KHjwTRq6yoAg&q=steelers+model+franchise&oq=steelers+model+franchise&gs_l=psy-ab.12..33i160k1.3420.13779.0.16158.24.24.0.0.0.0.303.3890.0j23j0j1.24.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.24.3883...0j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i21k1.0.7n3WzQnDECs

Except the writer in the first two links admits that he's a friend of Dan and Art II Rooney and has been for over thirty years, but I'm sure he's not a Steelers fan.

And Steelers fans honestly wonder why they have no credibility in discussing anything related to the NFL or, specifically, the Steelers.

But thanks for strengthening my point  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except the writer in the first two links admits that he's a friend of Dan and Art II Rooney and has been for over thirty years, but I'm sure he's not a Steelers fan.

And Steelers fans honestly wonder why they have no credibility in discussing anything related to the NFL or, specifically, the Steelers.

You need to be more thorough in your research.

Jeff Diamond is former president of the Titans, and former vice president/general manager of the Vikings. He was selected NFL Executive of the Year in 1998. Diamond is currently a business and sports consultant who also does broadcast and online media work. He is former chairman and CEO of The Ingram Group. Follow Jeff on Twitter: @jeffdiamondNFL

Like you, I have heard the "model franchise" uttered mostly by others.  Even here in Cleveland, where Steeler hating radio sports talkers eventually come to admit that the Steelers are a model franchise.
You must hear it constantly in cincy too, but by all means continue to tell yourself you only hear this from Steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Correction.

This is just pointing out how horrible the Steelers organizational moves have been lately.  Talking shit about the Steelers by using someone who was a player as recently as a few weeks ago as an example.

Lol, horrible organizational moves? They're 13-3 and have a first round bye. But yeah you're right, they should probably do things more like the Bengals.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Correction.

You mean bad moves like drafting a starting OLB in round one and a WR that KTFO of Burfict?  I mean, if they didn't make such bad moves they'd probably have ended up 14-2 instead of 13-3.  When was the last time the Bengals were 13-3? (hint: the answer is never LOL)

Quote: Like I said, you have no value whatsoever since they took the negative rep away because that was your go-to move when you had nothing to counter an argument, which was the case in pretty much every thread.
Eh, I'm doing fine just pointing out what shitty posts you make.  Also, quit whining about rep.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except the writer in the first two links admits that he's a friend of Dan and Art II Rooney and has been for over thirty years, but I'm sure he's not a Steelers fan.

Bradnuts your daddy Lovenuts must not of taught you that when in a "smack forum" trying to talk "smack", the goal is to make the person your talking smack to look foolish not making yourself look like a whiny little ***** with the same dumb ass post. Get with the program. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 09:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who is a rapist?

Weird.

To my knowledge there was only one player actually arrested for sexual assault (rape). He played for the Bumgals a few years back. The Bumgal fans don't count that because he committed suicide.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

Really?!

Just because he wasn't convicted, that means it didn't happen?

Like I said, delusional Steelers fans..................

So we can just say any player is a "_____" and it is true no matter what the law says happened?

When there wasn't so much as charges brought up?

Good to know.

Happy new year!
Reply/Quote