Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Harrrison's Big "F YOU" To The Steelers
(01-02-2018, 12:24 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, horrible organizational moves? They're 13-3 and have a first round bye. But yeah you're right, they should probably do things more like the Bengals.  Rolleyes

Like that last pass against the Pats.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:13 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Like that last pass against the Pats.

Huh?
Reply/Quote
Steelers should have traded him at the beginning of the year to a team they don't need to worry about. Not that he's the same James Harrison of the past, but you don't want a guy like that on your biggest roadblock to the Lombardi.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 01:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Steelers should have traded him at the beginning of the year to a team they don't need to worry about. Not that he's the same James Harrison of the past, but you don't want a guy like that on your biggest roadblock to the Lombardi.

I assuming they wanted insurance for Watt not catching on quickly/getting hurt.

The whole timing of the release was bad, but it's a business.  That's what Harrison said his decision was based on too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 01:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eh, I'm doing fine just pointing out what shitty posts you make.  Also, quit whining about rep.   Smirk
lol.

Not complaining about rep, just pointing out that negative rep was the only thing that you could do to cover up your dog shit posts!
(01-02-2018, 07:52 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: To my knowledge there was only one player actually arrested for sexual assault (rape). He played for the Bumgals a few years back. The Bumgal fans don't count that because he committed suicide.
Ben had his lawyers block the bathroom door to commit the perfect crime but paid her off in civil court because he knew that a jury of his peers would know that he's a rapist, regardless of what the law could officially "prove."
(01-02-2018, 09:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: So we can just say any player is a "_____" and it is true no matter what the law says happened?

When there wasn't so much as charges brought up?

Good to know.

Happy new year!

Criminal law doesn't always equal reality.  

In fact, it very often does not.

How would they prove what everyone knows happened when Ben's bodyguards forced a college girl into a bathroom and then blocked the door?  Why would they need to block the door if she went in there willingly and was doing everything willingly?

That's why you look at the civil suit, where common sense is used and reality can be exposed, regardless of whether or not it can be "proven," and Ben was "guilty" and paid his way out before it went to trial because he knew exactly what I just said.

He's a rapist. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:52 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: To my knowledge there was only one player actually arrested for sexual assault (rape). He played for the Bumgals a few years back. The Bumgal fans don't count that because he committed suicide.

They weren't arrested, but 20 Bengals did gang rape a girl in a hotel in 1990, then paid her off to go away.  But Bradley was in diapers back then and doesn't remember it, so it doesn't count.   Wink

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-09-09/sports/sp-272_1_cincinnati-bengals
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 06:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Not complaining about rep, just pointing out that negative rep was the only thing that you could do to cover up your dog shit posts!
Ben had his lawyers block the bathroom door to commit the perfect crime but paid her off in civil court because he knew that a jury of his peers would know that he's a rapist, regardless of what the law could officially "prove."

Criminal law doesn't always equal reality.  

In fact, it very often does not.

How would they prove what everyone knows happened when Ben's bodyguards forced a college girl into a bathroom and then blocked the door?  Why would they need to block the door if she went in there willingly and was doing everything willingly?

That's why you look at the civil suit, where common sense is used and reality can be exposed, regardless of whether or not it can be "proven," and Ben was "guilty" and paid his way out before it went to trial because he knew exactly what I just said.

He's a rapist. 

Apparently reality does not always equal reality around here either.

How does anyone know if no one knew?

There was no civil suit in GA.

There was one in CO...but there was no terms released.

He's an innocent man.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Apparently reality does not always equal reality around here either.

How does anyone know if no one knew?

There was no civil suit in GA.

There was one in CO...but there was no terms released.

He's an innocent man.

Smirk

Rolleyes

It's hilarious how out-of-touch with reality Steelers fans are:

Quote:In a letter asking the district attorney not to prosecute, the alleged victim's lawyer emphasized that the she was not recanting her accusation but rather was afraid that the trial would be "a very intrusive personal experience" due to the "extraordinary media attention" it would receive.

On April 12, 2010, the Baldwin County district attorney held a press conference to announce that he would not pursue criminal charges against Roethlisberger, saying, "[H]ad [the accuser] not written and taken that position, the victim, her family, and her lawyers, that they did not want us to prosecute the matter at all—and they made it crystal clear in the letter—an honest answer is I would still be announcing the same result. We, based on the evidence here, don't have enough evidence to prosecute."

He hurt her so much that she couldn't even prosecute or anything because of how traumatic it would be, which isn't uncommon because 80% of women don't report being raped, but I guess they're all making it up, too?

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

It's hilarious how out-of-touch with reality Steelers fans are:

He hurt her so much that she couldn't even prosecute or anything because of how traumatic it would be, which isn't uncommon because 80% of women don't report being raped, but I guess they're all making it up, too?

Rolleyes
Am I missing something here?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Am I missing something here?

Being a Steelers fan, probably.

What part don't you understand?
Reply/Quote

Yes.
Brad knows what he's talking about.
You see, Brad was raped.
Reply/Quote

How can you possibly miss Brad circle jerking himself again?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Being a Steelers fan, probably.

What part don't you understand?
The second paragraph that you quoted reinforces what Dino said. Were you trying to prove his point for him? 

(01-02-2018, 09:47 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes.
Brad knows what he's talking about.
You see, Brad was raped.

All Bengal fans were raped today, not just Brad. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How can you possibly miss Brad circle jerking himself again?

Circle jerking himself? That's just regular old jerking off.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 07:06 PM)Beaker Wrote: Circle jerking himself? That's just regular old jerking off.

He has no friends but wants to participate.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: DTiDmAXVQAA_VuJ.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be surprised if an unmarked package popped up in Jacksonville with the Steelers defense playbook. Hilarious
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote