Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart Break
Breakout game for everyone’s favorite OL coming up tonight.

Bobby got beat by Bosa last week. One of the tippy top best pass rushers in the league.

I don’t think he is as bad as some say. He isn’t an all pro or anything but if you look around the league quality OL is hard to come by.

We will have a lot of success running behind Hart tonight and he will provide plenty of time for our young QB to do some serious work on a depleted secondary.
Reply/Quote
I applaud your optimism... but that’s all it is at this point!
Reply/Quote
I got yer breakout game right here, buddy!

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRkmU_3nSFEyPcG2jYTZ...w&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This team is suffering from severe Hart Disease.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:09 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This team is suffering from severe Hart Disease.

Burrow should know that workin' too hard can give him a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack....he oughta know by now.
Reply/Quote
Well he wasn't our worst Olineman in the game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he wasn't our worst Olineman in the game

Just 2nd worst......progress
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he wasn't our worst Olineman in the game

Yup that would be Fred Johnson. I always said he probably sucked considering a guy that big played at Florida, went undrafted And couldn’t beat out Bobby Hart. Also how awful is Billy Price that he can’t play on this line? seems like he’s ogbuehi 2.0
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:58 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Just 2nd worst......progress

Honestly, Jonah was also worse than Bobby in this one.
Reply/Quote

See.... Breakout!!

Should have stayed with what we had at the end of last week on the right side and hit the ground running this week. 

It doesn't help Hart having a carousel of guys next to him at RG.
Reply/Quote