Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart attempting to block Suggs
How many sacks for Suggs? I predict 4. This is going to be downright horrible.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 09:02 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: How many sacks for Suggs? I predict 4. This is going to be downright horrible.

I think Suggs will be going against Hart and a TE or Hart and a RB. Glenn may be the one to worry about trying to contain a great pass rusher one on one. Suggs over under is 2 in my opinion, I will go only 1 for Suggs against Hart side of field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Let’s see what Lazor and Pollack got, in terms of adjusting to what we all saw in game one.
Reply/Quote
Suggs plays on the right side of the defense.

In other words, he will face our left tackle, Cordy Glenn.
Reply/Quote
Suggs has to be atleast 75 years old. That said, he could be 175 and still be a thorn in the bengals. Over/under 5 times they show our last play against them last yr?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 10:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Suggs plays on the right side of the defense.

In other words, he will face our left tackle, Cordy Glenn.

No doubt they will put Suggs against Hart several times throughout the game, no matter what side Hart is on. They'd be stupid not to... So let's hope they're stupid 
Reply/Quote
Depends. If Dalton has only 3 strep drops I say maybe a sack. That should be the plan at least.
Reply/Quote
Mass protect time.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 09:02 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: How many sacks for Suggs? I predict 4. This is going to be downright horrible.

Just stop it. Suggs has been in the NFL for 15 years and has never had 4 sacks in a regular season game. He got 1 sack last week against a terrible Buffalo Oline. He might get 1.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Why's everyone acting like the Ravens are unstoppable just because they beat the Bills?

The Bills tried to sign me in preseason to play left tackle from my wheelchair.

Also, you don't think Lazor and Pollack notice our weaknesses and are scheming to overcome them? The old coaching staff wouldn't, but we already saw it last game with Mixon lining up close to the line when Dalton was in shotgun to protect from the bullrush up the gut.

We'll have chips or double teams planned to keep Suggs in check if he looks like he's becoming a problem.
Reply/Quote
Hart will surrender 0 sacks and 2 pressures.

Such are hits or hurries, is up to you.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I know Jake Fisher sucks but I’d start him idc if it’s a short week he knows the offense and can’t be much worse i watched Margus Hunt have his best career game in irony against the bengals. Idk how Bobby even won the job we better draft or sign a high quality RT after this season
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 12:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop it. Suggs has been in the NFL for 15 years and has never had 4 sacks in a regular season game. He got 1 sack last week against a terrible Buffalo Oline. He might get 1.

Hunt had 2.5 sacks his entire career....then he got to play Hart and completely dominated and had 2 sacks. 

I'm obviously somewhat kidding but do not underestimate how much Hart stinks. 

Just for fun I checked, and he's had 3 sacks on 5 different occasions. Even if 4 is pushing it, 3 is clearly possible.
Reply/Quote
Suggs is an old man. Hart will either tighten it up or be surpassed by Fisher.  The RT drama is overblown, BUT, of the Bengals keep winning and the Cards keep losing...
7th rounder for Andre Smith all day. 
Reply/Quote

Sounds about right.  He should AT LEAST be able to double what Margus Fuggin Hunt did.  If they don't get him some help, it's gonna be ugly.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
How many people are writing in the Bucs for Super Bowl ? Think the Saints are a crappy team ? Think the Jets are gonna hang 40 points up every week ?

It was the first week and there's always ugly games as teams figure out who they are and what they've got.

The Bills are not good and will most likely end up at the bottom. The Ravens are good but they're not that good !

We're not playing the 85 Bears D, Suggs may get a sack but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be. I hope
Reply/Quote
I'm kind of thinking they'll use two back sets with draws and screen passes to that side to try and get that side of the defense to stay put.
Reply/Quote
IF it continues to be a problem I am lining up Fisher outside of Hart and putting Eifert in the slot...You SHOULD get max protect and still have your best playmakers on the field....Single back, any combo of 3 of Green, Boyd, Eifert, Ross....
Reply/Quote
I would expect them to give Hart help with the TE/RB. Have the TE chip and then run out to the flats. More screens if they start getting aggressive. Suggs might have one against Hart if he lines up there.
Reply/Quote
As I said last year, you can scheme away a bad link in pass protection you can't scheme away a bad line. What they may need to do is slide protect towards Hart and leave Glenn out on an island. What this means is Glenn may give up a sack occasionally but it's probably better for the greater good. I'd have Mixon then check and release, basically looking for instant pressure chipping the rusher then going into a route. There are multiple ways to attack this but keeping the issues to one side provides a couple options. Heck we could use motioned receivers and let them crack the defender like a seal block on a run play.
Reply/Quote