Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack
We've debated pocket presence here...stepping up a couple feet to make a rusher miss. Well on the Allen sack, Hart got mad at Dalton:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart has no room to talk. Andy Dalton was a shitshow in the fourth quarter today but Bobby Hart has been awful since he came to Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 10:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Bobby Hart has no room to talk. Andy Dalton was a shitshow in the fourth quarter today but Bobby Hart has been awful since he came to Cincinnati.

This^

Could Andy be better? Definitely. Should you blame him for you sucking? No, that’s on you. You’ve sucked since you entered the league. You wouldn’t still be starting for any other organization. Luckily for you, this is Cincinnati where mediocrity and below average play are rewarded with multi-million dollar contract extensions.

Shut up and enjoy those paychecks you don’t deserve. Or do us a favor and demand a trade (which would obviously end in release because nobody is giving up a bag of used tennis balls for this guy)
Reply/Quote
This is where a QB like Brady would have told the OL to STFU and do your job. The Red Rifle is just so "Bengal" . Hart should be embarrassed to even cash a pay check in the NFL. This guy is an absolute joke.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
We pay him 3 years and $21 million.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We pay him 3 years and $21 million.

I thought it was closer to 3 years for $15 Mil and only $5 Mil guaranteed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought it was closer to 3 years for $15 Mil and only $5 Mil guaranteed. 

Incentives built in. With him starting, he should hit a lot of them.

I think the 1st year was $7 million for sure from what I remember.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This^

Could Andy be better? Definitely. Should you blame him for you sucking? No, that’s on you. You’ve sucked since you entered the league. You wouldn’t still be starting for any other organization. Luckily for you, this is Cincinnati where mediocrity and below average play are rewarded with multi-million dollar contract extensions.

Shut up and enjoy those paychecks you don’t deserve. Or do us a favor and demand a trade (which would obviously end in release because nobody is giving up a bag of used tennis balls for this guy)

Agreed....and I thought that was the one where Jerry was getting pushed back into the pocket from the left too.

Bobby Hart calling someone out .......pppppppfffffffffftttttttttt!!!!!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I don’t really blame him. Dalton brings a lot of sacks on himself. And he’s not an inspiring leader, so guys probably don’t feel the need to show him much respect right about now.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t really blame him. Dalton brings a lot of sacks on himself. And he’s not an inspiring leader, so guys probably don’t feel the need to show him much respect right about now.

It's not very professional..... especially when your PFF grades say you're a pretty big reason why we can't run, you commit drive killing penalties every week, you were run out of NY, etc, etc. He's lucky I'm not the QB, cuz I wouldn't play good soldier at the press conferences any more. I'd just come right out and say our RT is one of the worst in the league, so we can't get shit going in the run game....yada yada yada.

If Joe Goodberry is taking the side of 14, you know Hart's in the wrong.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:04 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It's not very professional..... especially when your PFF grades say you're a pretty big reason why we can't run, you commit drive killing penalties every week, you were run out of NY, etc, etc. He's lucky I'm not the QB, cuz I wouldn't play good soldier at the press conferences any more. I'd just come right out and say our RT is one of the worst in the league, so we can't get shit going in the run game....yada yada yada.

If Joe Goodberry is taking the side of 14, you know Hart's in the wrong.

At 0-7 professionalism probably isn’t the first thing on these guy’s minds. I don’t blame any of them for showing frustration. Whether it’s Dalton, Mixon, Hart, or whoever.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At 0-7 professionalism probably isn’t the first thing on these guy’s minds. I don’t blame any of them for showing frustration. Whether it’s Dalton, Mixon, Hart, or whoever.

Pointing fingers solves nothing. Shoving after the whistle, throwing shit, yeah...while it's a bad look...I get it. Throwing your teammates under the bus just isn't worth a damn. Especially when you yourself could use a lot of improvement.

Bobby Hart sucked ass at FSU, and he still sucks ass. Eli didn't toss him under the bus to my knowledge, Andy hasn't, and neither did Jameis. Maybe he should take a page outta their books, cause he's gotten all three of them WHACKED at one time or another and they never said a word.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:41 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Pointing fingers solves nothing. Shoving after the whistle, throwing shit, yeah...while it's a bad look...I get it. Throwing your teammates under the bus just isn't worth a damn. Especially when you yourself could use a lot of improvement.

Bobby Hart sucked ass at FSU, and he still sucks ass. Eli didn't toss him under the bus to my knowledge, Andy hasn't, and neither did Jameis. Maybe he should take a page outta their books, cause he's gotten all three of them WHACKED at one time or another and they never said a word.

Sorry, but Bobby Hart hurting Andy’s feelings is pretty low on the list of this team’s problems right now, imo. I get it, it’s a player you really like so it’s super annoying to you. If a player tried call out AJ or Geno like that I probably wouldn’t like it much either.

Reply/Quote
A crappy o-line player running his mouth and acting like a jackass?! On a unit coached by Jim Turner?! NO WAY!!!
Reply/Quote
Everybody on the team should be complaining about the chicken shit coward QB.

god damn... Let Hart play QB, apparently he has more pocket awareness.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:26 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Everybody on the team should be complaining about the chicken shit coward QB.

Now that I’d pay to see lol

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now that I’d pay to see lol

99% chance we average more than the 1.7 ypc we just put up. Might be worth a shot.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:26 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Everybody on the team should be complaining about the chicken shit coward QB.

We should make Jim Turner play QB and when he fails everyone at PBS should throw tampons at him and call him fatty fatty fat fat.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t really blame him. Dalton brings a lot of sacks on himself. And he’s not an inspiring leader, so guys probably don’t feel the need to show him much respect right about now.

So in the last 2 weeks Bobby Hart has hissy fitted when his guy beat him to sack his QB , and also performed some sad ass little celebration when we were getting beaten by the ravens but some DL went offside.

...if anyone needs to be shown a lack of respect its Hart.

If he turned that emotion into push we might actually get somewhere
Reply/Quote
He's right..Andy's gotta move and do something.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote