Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack
Hart getting mad at anybody is hilarious.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:17 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Hart getting mad at anybody is hilarious.

[Image: daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-309-25-2.gif?w=250]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: you-laugh-you-lose-simple-photos-25-5.jp...600&zoom=2]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Sorry, but Bobby Hart hurting Andy’s feelings is pretty low on the list of this team’s problems right now, imo. I get it, it’s a player you really like so it’s super annoying to you. If a player tried call out AJ or Geno like that I probably wouldn’t like it much either.

Ha ha ha, no, it has nothing to do with that. I just don't care much for hypocrisy. I mean if Booby, I mean Bobby, was playing at a Pro Bowl level or something, was a team leader, etc....I could maybe see it, although I still don't like the notion of throwing teammates under the bus publicly. That's so Pig Pen.

We're talking about a guy that was run out of town for quitting on his team, sucks, and kills drive after drive with stupid penalties calling out someone. Pretty lame if you ask me. Plus, I played line the whole time I played football, it's just not something you do. It's a bad look.

Like Goodberry says, he needs to shut up.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:17 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Hart getting mad at anybody is hilarious.

Which is my point...... :andy:

Reply/Quote
Maybe Dalton should chew him out the next time he gets a false start. Or a hold. Or an illegal shift. Or an illegal block.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We pay him 3 years and $21 million.

This is not true.  Check again.  There are base salary with performance escalators.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Hart is right though. Dalton does not step toward the line but instead tries to side step to the side.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hart is right though.  Dalton does not step toward the line but instead tries to side step to the side.

He developed that bad habit when Bodine was getting shoved in his lap. LOL

I was watching for him to step up on one of the sacks yesterday, but he couldn't, as Jerry was shoved back between the guard and center. I'll give Jerry credit though, he was still engaged with his man, just couldn't hold the point of attack. It's sad when a guard that didn't play a down last season is better than your 16 million dollar RT......and he's playing LT. 

But yeah, needs to move up, vs to the side when he can.

Reply/Quote
Is this that passion which the coaching staff raves about with Bobby Fart?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:26 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Everybody on the team should be complaining about the chicken shit coward QB.

I used to think it was hilarious when wimps who could never make it on a real football field called NFL players things like "chicken shit coward".

But Now I am thinking Nati might really be Bobby Hart.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t really blame him. Dalton brings a lot of sacks on himself. And he’s not an inspiring leader, so guys probably don’t feel the need to show him much respect right about now.

You know nothing about Dalton's leadership skills.  You have never interacted with this team.

For those of you who don't know, the players who squeal the loudest on the sidelines are sometimes considered jokes in the locker room while the true leaders on the team are the ones who earn respect of teammates in practice and real life.

Dalton lead his teams to championships in both high school and college.  No one was knocking his leadership skills when he lead TCU to an undefeated season and the #2 final ranking in the country after beating Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I used to think it was hilarious when wimps who could never make it on a real football field called NFL players things like "chicken shit coward".

But Now I am thinking Nati might really be Bobby Hart.

You may still love Andy's little shit eatting grin oh i just crumbled in a pressure situation and we are going to lose routine.

I cant stand it anymore. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You may still love Andy's little shit eatting grin oh i just crumbled in a pressure situation and we are going to lose routine.

I cant stand it anymore. 

He doesn't grin in those situations.  You are just making that up.  

All I know is that I have played football and I an not going to call any NFL player a "chickenshit coward" just for getting sacked.
Reply/Quote
Considering Bobby Hart has a large part in the cause of Andy feeling like he has 1/2 second to throw the ball, he should just shut up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This is another area where Whitworth would have taken care of this crap internally and shut Harts mouth for him.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:14 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Maybe Dalton should chew him out the next time he gets a false start. Or a hold. Or an illegal shift. Or an illegal block.

Dalton trying to get tough with anyone would probably come of as pretty hilarious...

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know nothing about Dalton's leadership skills.  You have never interacted with this team.

For those of you who don't know, the players who squeal the loudest on the sidelines are sometimes considered jokes in the locker room while the true leaders on the team are the ones who earn respect of teammates in practice and real life.

Dalton lead his teams to championships in both high school and college.  No one was knocking his leadership skills when he lead TCU to an undefeated season and the #2 final ranking in the country after beating Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.

Pretty sure he lost the state championship in HS...

And you can go on about “not squealing the loudest” until you’re blue in the face, but if he doesn’t lead with his play, and he comes off as a Boy Scout who’s ok with losing how exactly is he a good leader again?

That’s right, he’s not.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pretty sure he lost the state championship in HS...

And you can go on about “not squealing the loudest” until you’re blue in the face, but if he doesn’t lead with his play, and he comes off as a Boy Scout who’s ok with losing how exactly is he a good leader again?

That’s right, he’s not.

We're in like Year 9 of his career. IF he hasn't shown these attributes earlier...they aren't going to come out now.
Reply/Quote
Lol yea Bobby...Andy could have stepped up right into the defensive tackle that beat Billy Price.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote