Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hart got Mad at Dalton on the Allen Sack
For all those telling Bobby to shut up; what was the exact venue, in which, he expressed this anger? If it were a post-game presser or on the field I can see some merit it telling Hart to "know his role", but if it were nothing more than an exchange on the sidelines I have 0 issue with it, just as I'd have 0 issue with Andy digging in Hart's ass on the sideline.

It's not like "Doogie" Taylor is going to do it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For all those telling Bobby to shut up; what was the exact venue, in which, he expressed this anger? If it were a post-game presser or on the field I can see some merit it telling Hart to "know his role", but if it were nothing more than an exchange on the sidelines I have 0 issue with it, just as I'd have 0 issue with Andy digging in Hart's ass on the sideline.

It's not like "Doogie" Taylor is going to do it.

A couple of things... Doogie Taylor is an awesome nickname. Second I agree with you Bobby Hart has the right to speak his mind. I just wish he wouldn't come in to work tomorrow... And everyday after that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dalton has thrown 3 tds to the same receiver three times.

Green has only caught 3 tds once.

But I am not going to bash Green.  

Because you’d look pretty silly if you did. He’s been a great player for us, and a class act. Other than injuries there’s very little to bash him over.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe the CFL? Cause he ain’t an NFL starter anymore, that’s for sure.

DEs are faster in the CFL, he would fail even worse
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Hart is the last guy on the O who needs to be calling out others. What a clown.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I used to think it was hilarious when wimps who could never make it on a real football field called NFL players things like "chicken shit coward".

But Now I am thinking Nati might really be Bobby Hart.

Holy shit!!

It took a little while to sink in...

Now I am just trying to figure out if we have Dalton himself. Or his grandma posting here.

It explains a lot either way.

You did great Andy. Those 3 4th quarter picks were awesome. I love how you manage put up absolutely putrid numbers in the first half of all the games this year. Shows how awesome and tough you are. Kisses and hugs big Andy. You are so tough.

PS
who is a tough boy. you are such a tough boy
wittle snuggle wuggle tough guy

pps
has anyone told you how tough you are lately? because you are the toughest. we are so proud. Don't worry, no matter how shitty you play we have your back. You know what we say. We can always find an excuse.
Reply/Quote
Bobby fart ranked 67 of 77 on pff. Dude is lucky we have shitty ownership to give him a job. I so badly hope we drafted a right tackle to get rid of the space he takes up. Take drew sample with him. If I were mixon I’d hold out. I hate being the bungles, but nobody can deny that. Ownership doesn’t care which makes it worse. Unlike the dolphins they are actually trying to win. Sunday is a sure fire ass whoopin
Reply/Quote
Is it possible Andy yelled at him first on a prior play, or has been whining to coaches about the o-line play?

At least someone is yelling. I imagined everybody is mr. nice guy. Joe Mixon (and Gio)'s lack of any kind of performance should include some yelling, either at him (lack of vision), at the line (open up a hole bitches), or at the coaches. Stop cashing your game check, you didn't earn it. Someone should not cash their check to own some responsibility, ***** sleeping their way to 0-16 as millionaires when people are working 3 jobs to try to feed their kids and themselves.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:06 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol yea Bobby...Andy could have stepped up right into the defensive tackle that beat Billy Price.

Was it Billy's man? I thought it was Jerry's. It makes more sense that Billy was getting trucked.....AGAIN.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, I’m good. Whatever you would come up with would probably make me want to lose my lunch.

But if you can find interviews where he held himself primarily accountable, that’s would at least raise my minuscule amount of respect for him. Like I said, everyone I watch he constantly uses “we” not “I”

I mean, he said he needed to lead TB better on the INT SUNDAY AFTER THE GAME.

Good thing you didn't bet. I get it, you don't like the dude, and I'm ready for a fresh start myself, but is there any reason to make up shit to further agendas? Seems to be a lot of that on here lately. 

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 03:40 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I have no idea how anyone can judge a QB, RB or even the receivers with this line. Any human being after getting hit hard over and over is going to start preparing to get hit even when he sometimes isn't. This goes for Dalton, Mixon and Gio. The receivers can't run there routes because blocking sucks and everything has to be short routes so the defense stacks 11 guys within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage. Andy may be done and it may be time to move on but in his defense he probably has David Carr syndrome from getting the shit kicked out of him. Those that say a guy needs to grow balls and not let it effect them needs to stand infront of me and try to throw a ball or run with one and every 2 out of 4 times at my choice in timing I get to whack you from behind with a 275lb stick. Then tell me after 4 hours of this if you aren't effected.

Objective people understand these things....those who have never liked the guy, or people with red hair in general, don't. 

That said, I think after the bye, the team should give Finley a nod and see what we have with him. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 09:18 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I mean, he said he needed to lead TB better on the INT SUNDAY AFTER THE GAME.

Good thing you didn't bet. I get it, you don't like the dude, and I'm ready for a fresh start myself, but is there any reason to make up shit to further agendas? Seems to be a lot of that on here lately. 

I’m not making anything up. I asked a question. Does Dalton ever put the blame on himself after losses. Every interview I watch he does not. If he’s done it a couple times in 9 years (after one his 37 “Bad Andy” games) great.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 09:24 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Objective people understand these things....those who have never liked the guy, or people with red hair in general, don't. 

That said, I think after the bye, the team should give Finley a nod and see what we have with him. 

Plenty of us “haters” did like Dalton at one point. The first thread I ever started on this board was about him being underrated. But year after year of bad play from your QB gets old fast. As does one excuse after another to try and let him off the hook.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: I mean, he said he needed to lead TB better on the INT SUNDAY AFTER THE GAME.

The funny thing is that they don't understand that when they just make up crazy stuff everyone knows is not true it just proves how ignorant they are of the actual facts.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 10:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not making anything up. I asked a question. Does Dalton ever put the blame on himself after losses. Every interview I watch he does not. If he’s done it a couple times in 9 years (after one his 37 “Bad Andy” games) great.

We're watching different interviews.....

(10-22-2019, 10:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Plenty of us “haters” did like Dalton at one point. The first thread I ever started on this board was about him being underrated. But year after year of bad play from your QB gets old fast. As does one excuse after another to try and let him off the hook.

I'm certainly not letting him off the hook, but I see players leave this clown show and do better all of the time, QBs included.  I think it's time we all admit that we're ****** until Scrooge McBrown dies, regardless of who's behind center. I mean, even Cedric Ole'hi is playing serviceable for Jax, and Blodine had a good first year Buffalo. Rex Burkhead has become a key cog in New England, Sanu just garnered a 2nd rounder to go to NE, and these are just recent players.

This team is a dumpster fire.....and there are valid reasons for the struggle. Taylor and Dalton both alluded to the throw to TB as bad placement, the last one was forcing a throw to try and make something happen, and the screen throw was Gio running into a lineman, and instant pressure on the QB. He really didn't even have time to look. Those aren't excuses, they're facts. It's looking at things objectively instead of getting all emotional over it, and evaluating things with a clear bias. Me, I don't care one way or the other, but abject hyperbole and hypocrisy (on Booby Farts part) are like some pet peeves of mine.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 11:01 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The funny thing is that they don't understand that when they just make up crazy stuff everyone knows is not true it just proves how ignorant they are of the actual facts.

You’re making up that I made something up. I ASKED a question about Dalton’s interviews over the years, and stated what I’ve personally seen.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 10:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not making anything up. I asked a question. Does Dalton ever put the blame on himself after losses. Every interview I watch he does not. If he’s done it a couple times in 9 years (after one his 37 “Bad Andy” games) great.

We know you are not making anything up.  You are just ignorant of all the times Dalton has taken personal blame.  He does it all the time.  And you chose to bash him because you are too don't know what you are talking about.

I have criticized Dalton for his inconsistency many times.  I don't deny he has flopped in playoff games.  There are actual real reasons to criticize the guy.  But when internet tough guys start making fun of his hair or calling an NFL player a "girl" or "chickenshit coward" it is just high comedy.  Those people are pathetic.

And you are doing the same thing with this whole "Andy never takes personal responsibility".   You apparently never watch his press conferences but pretend you do in order to hate on him.  Don't you see how silly that looks?

So do you want to stick with "a couple of times" or are you willing to take my bet about how many times I can find where he took personal responsibility?  You do want the truth don't you?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 10:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not making anything up.

(10-21-2019, 02:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton probably didn’t even lose any sleep over yesterday. I’m sure he went home and read some nice bible verses, had some warm milk, and forgot all about it.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 11:10 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: We're watching different interviews.....

I'm certainly not letting him off the hook, but I see players leave this clown show and do better all of the time, QBs included.  I think it's time we all admit that we're ****** until Scrooge McBrown dies, regardless of who's behind center. I mean, even Cedric Ole'hi is playing serviceable for Jax, and Blodine had a good first year Buffalo. Rex Burkhead has become a key cog in New England, Sanu just garnered a 2nd rounder to go to NE, and these are just recent players.

This team is a dumpster fire.....and there are valid reasons for the struggle. Taylor and Dalton both alluded to the throw to TB as bad placement, the last one was forcing a throw to try and make something happen, and the screen throw was Gio running into a lineman, and instant pressure on the QB. He really didn't even have time to look. Those aren't excuses, they're facts. It's looking at things objectively instead of getting all emotional over it, and evaluating things with a clear bias. Me, I don't care one way or the other, but abject hyperbole and hypocrisy (on Booby Farts part) are like some pet peeves of mine.

We’ve also seen players come here and improve like Ced Benson, Reggie Nelson, Pacman, etc. We’ve produced perennial Pro Bowlers like Chad, AJ, Geno. To act like players can’t succeed here is not being truthful.

And the screen INT is absolutely inexcusable for a 9th year QB. If you “don’t even have time to look” then take a sack. What you don’t do is lob it up in the air like Stevie Wonder.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We know you are not making anything up.  You are just ignorant of all the times Dalton has taken personal blame.  He does it all the time.  And you chose to bash him because you are too don't know what you are talking about.

I have criticized Dalton for his inconsistency many times.  I don't deny he has flopped in playoff games.  There are actual real reasons to criticize the guy.  But when internet tough guys start making fun of his hair or calling an NFL player a "girl" or "chickenshit coward" it is just high comedy.  Those people are pathetic.

And you are doing the same thing with this whole "Andy never takes personal responsibility".   You apparently never watch his press conferences but pretend you do in order to hate on him.  Don't you see how silly that looks?

So do you want to stick with "a couple of times" or are you willing to take my bet about how many times I can find where he took personal responsibility?  You do want the truth don't you?

Enough with the sig bets. If he does it so often produce the clips. Why don’t you take all 7 from just this season and see if he says “I” or “we” more often.

Reply/Quote