Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart signs with Bills

Reply/Quote
My friends in bills mafia are less than pleased.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he never takes a snap...

Josh Allen has too much talent to get blown up like this.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats Hart Thanks for the 3 years... best of luck going forward.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:39 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: My friends in bills mafia are less than pleased.

Why Experienced Depth is better than no Depth... 

Some people dont know how to view things in context
Reply/Quote
Dude was on the street like two weeks, not cast off from the league like many here thought he would be. Cedric O got re-signed in Seattle to be a back up after having to play a bit this year. The reality is quality O linemen in the NFL are hard to find and people fail to realize that there aren't even 32 quality starters at each position let alone back ups and so a guy like Hart who has experience and is a decent run blocker does have value.
Reply/Quote
Assuming he's a backup?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 05:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Assuming he's a backup?

Signed as a Backup on a 1 year Deal...  Has a lot of starting experience for a backup.  still young with room to grow.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why Experienced Depth is better than no Depth... 

Honestly that was my response, I said I'd have kept him at the salary the bills got him for. 
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: Dude was on the street like two weeks, not cast off from the league like many here thought he would be. Cedric O got re-signed in Seattle to be a back up after having to play a bit this year. The reality is quality O linemen in the NFL are hard to find and people fail to realize that there aren't even 32 quality starters at each position let alone back ups and so a guy like Hart who has experience and is a decent run blocker does have value.

Bills seem to have good coaching, I think that Hart could really turn his reputation around if he's forced into action in Buffalo.  Many on here fail to acknowledge that most of his blunders appeared to be communication/understanding assignment issues, rather than a lack of physical talent.  I think the change of scenery will be good for him.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: Dude was on the street like two weeks, not cast off from the league like many here thought he would be. Cedric O got re-signed in Seattle to be a back up after having to play a bit this year. The reality is quality O linemen in the NFL are hard to find and people fail to realize that there aren't even 32 quality starters at each position let alone back ups and so a guy like Hart who has experience and is a decent run blocker does have value.

I don't think I ever saw anyone who thought Hart would be out of the league. Just a lot of people who didn't want him as the Bengals starting RT, didn't want him as a safeguard of Burrow's health, and didn't want him eating up $6.8m of cap space.

I would have been happy if Hart was on the team as a backup for $1-1.5m or something like that. Just like I like Spain/XSF/John Miller... as backups. They're all quality backup players. The Bengals just seem intent on having good backups be bad starters for them for god knows what reason.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 05:21 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: Honestly that was my response, I said I'd have kept him at the salary the bills got him for. 

What did they pay him? If he’s cheap then yeah he’s worth it as a backup. Just don’t want him starting 16 games
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 06:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't think I ever saw anyone who thought Hart would be out of the league.

It was OFTEN said around here he wouldn’t even be a back up on most teams in the NFL.
Reply/Quote

Hahahaha bro hart is horrible and everyone new in the league we were cutting him because no one would ever take on that contract for a piss poor player. He was getting paid like a good starter when he’s a bad backup. Cedric ogbuehi was also resigned in Seattle where they couldn’t locate a good offensive lineman if they were already on their roster so them keep ogbuehi is about as telling as us resigning Jordan Evans. It has nothing to do with talent level imho it was a financial decision. They aren’t good they are affordable. Two totally different things. Stop banging the table for hart. U people lose all credibility with me and hopefully others by doing so. It’s almost as bad as wanting chase over Sewell at 5. Almost
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why Experienced Depth is better than no Depth... 

Hahahaha or some people know when a player sucks and some hold on to hope all throughout a horrible career. Harts bad harts had all the opportunities and Buffalo just got someone that everyone in the league has now seen and knows can’t play RT good enough at a high level to be a starter let alone a back up who has zero potential of getting better.
Reply/Quote
Good luck Bobby Hart. He would make a good backup RT. Hope the Bills get something good out of him. I have no hard feelings about Hart. Just glad we got an upgrade.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 05:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Assuming he's a backup?

He'll probably fill the role of the 6th OL for jumbo sets. Their "TE" who filled that role previously left in FA. 
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 09:26 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Hahahaha or some people know when a player sucks and some hold on to hope all throughout a horrible career.  Harts bad harts had all the opportunities and Buffalo just got someone that everyone in the league has now seen and knows can’t play RT good enough at a high level to be a starter let alone a back up who has zero potential of getting better.

you blind petty hatred for this dude is sad
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 04:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Congrats Hart  Thanks for the 3 years...  best of luck going forward.

Exactly, also to your point about quality depth. 

The guy was incredibly durable and improved every year despite really questionable talent next to him and the offensive line coach.  A pretty solid run blocker on a team that abandoned the run sometime in the first drive every game.  I wish him well (but not that well, as the Bills are still competition).  
Reply/Quote
Congrats Bobby Hart and best of luck being an elite pro athlete whether a starter or back up. He is ucky to be going to a very good well coached football team. I wish we would have tried to sign him to an inexpensive one year deal to back up, depth on the OL is critical.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote