Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart was Highest Rated OL Member against Browns
(10-28-2020, 07:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Not sure why Hakeem was left off, but PFF says he had 8 snaps with rating of 51.0.  Still, I think Adeniji has the highest ceiling of all the current OL players on the Bengals Roster because his technique and feet movement.  

Well, besides Jonah of course. But yeah, I really like Adeniji's upside. He is a leader and like you said, moves well and has good 
technique. That doesn't look like a good rating but coming in cold like that as a rookie isn't easy against a player like Garrett.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 07:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: According to PFF, Hart was highest rated OL player against browns.  Jordan obtained his highest rating in his young Career.  Still, the Bengals need to draft OT and Guard in the upcoming Draft.  Give credit to Turner, Hart and Jordan when it is due.  Just one game but it is something.  

Also, didn't it seem the O-Line did better with backups?  I think Price is better at Center than at Guard.  

When Hart is your best lineman then it's time to realize that the whole line needs replacing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 07:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Surprised Hart got THAT high of a rating. Didn't he give up a sack to Garrett?

Also thought Price played well at Center. Adeniji seemed okay at RT from what I saw, why was he left off the list?

I thought both Garrett sacks were against Jonah?

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 09:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought both Garrett sacks were against Jonah?

I need to watch the game again to know for sure. Could be right.

Garrett is usually lined up against the RT though. At least I saw Garrett against Hart early in this game.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 10:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I need to watch the game again to know for sure. Could be right.

Garrett is usually lined up against the RT though. At least I saw Garrett against Hart early in this game.

They’ve been moving Garrett around a ton this season. He’s even lined up inside against us at times in both games.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 10:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’ve been moving Garrett around a ton this season. He’s even lined up inside against us at times in both games.

Dude is a game breaker, I would do the same if he was on my team.
Reply/Quote
That’s a low bar. Let’s see if any of these tubs of goo can crack a PFF rating of 50 against the Titans and the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 07:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Surprised Hart got THAT high of a rating. Didn't he give up a sack to Garrett?

Also thought Price played well at Center. Adeniji seemed okay at RT from what I saw, why was he left off the list?

He played LT and it was only for 4 snaps to end the game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 01:35 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He played LT and it was only for 4 snaps to end the game. 

Alright, have to watch the game again, I specifically remember Fred Johnson at LT, Adeniji at RT after Jonah and Hart went down..
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 01:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Alright, have to watch the game again, I specifically remember Fred Johnson at LT, Adeniji at RT after Jonah and Hart went down..

Fred went in at LT when Jonah was hurt. Towards the end when Hart went down, Adeniji came in at LT and Fred went over to right.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2020, 04:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Fred went in at LT when Jonah was hurt. Towards the end when Hart went down, Adeniji came in at LT and Fred went over to right.

Thanks Sled.

Good thing these guys are versatile, one good thing we can say about some of our O-Lineman.
Reply/Quote
why g. bernard's name not up there, he's the best lineman we have
Reply/Quote