Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvey Weinstein Case Has Been Overturned
Thoughts ?

Mine is that it is outrageous.

Rich people always find a way out.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:50 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Thoughts ?

Mine is that it is outrageous.

Rich people always find a way out.

I saw a headline but have not read an article yet.  Something to do with the judge's jury instructions?

Always a loophole if you have a good enough lawyer. 

Just like Cosby and many others.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
The appeals court found that the trial court judge committed reversible error when he allowed the prosecution to call as witnesses other women who claimed that they had been assaulted by Weinstein.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 12:33 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The appeals court found that the trial court judge committed reversible error when he allowed the prosecution to call as witnesses other women who claimed that they had been assaulted by Weinstein.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that before. That Dr Death guy in Dallas was only charged with injuring one patient, but many of his patients testified as to what he did to them. Just ridiculous.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: I saw a headline but have not read an article yet.  Something to do with the judge's jury instructions?

Always a loophole if you have a good enough lawyer. 

Just like Cosby and many others.

The longest prison sentence has been awarded to Chamoy Thipyaso, she's a thaï who defrauded rich people especially around the king inner circle, she got 141 078 years in jail. 

It's like Bernie Madoff, if only he had crooked poor people, he would have been qualified as a 'regular businessman' and maybe in the Forbes list but that fool stole millionnaires and billionnaires, he never saw the sunshine again.

They even refused to let him die out of prison. 

No mercy among thieves. 

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 12:33 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The appeals court found that the trial court judge committed reversible error when he allowed the prosecution to call as witnesses other women who claimed that they had been assaulted by Weinstein.

Trump trial beware, judge allowing other Trump accusations into his trial may kill any conviction on appeal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 01:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Trump trial beware, judge allowing other Trump accusations into his trial may kill any conviction on appeal.

YES.  It is OTHERS that suffer from TDS.  Indeed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote