Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Has Bengals Board Changed Format ?
This week Bengals Board started coming up different. Very generic in all white and hard to read. Is it my computer, or did Bengals Board make changes ? I think I saw it like this once when the site went off line or crashed, and was under repair.

Would like to know if others are getting a different version of Bengals Boards this week. If it's something I need to adjust on my computer, I will do it. Right now Bengals Boards is very hard to read. If this is a change, I like it the way it was before this week. The complete layout of the site has changed, and the way it was for years was easier to read. This everything white and running together is hard to read. I am having no problem with any other Computer sites.

Is anybody else having this change, or is there something I have to adjust on my User Controls to this site ??? Again, I am now getting it all generic WHITE and hard to read, unlike the way it has been. It's too White and running together, snow blinding white and hard on the eyes.

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Mine hasn’t changed on either my laptop or iPad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2022, 02:50 AM)kevin Wrote: This week Bengals Board started coming up different.  Very generic in all white and hard to read.  Is it my computer, or did Bengals Board make changes ?  I think I saw it like this once when the site went off line or crashed, and was under repair.  

Would like to know if others are getting a different version of Bengals Boards this week.  If it's something I need to adjust on my computer, I will do it.  Right now Bengals Boards is very hard to read.  If this is a change, I like it the way it was before this week.  The complete layout of the site has changed, and the way it was for years was easier to read.  This everything white and running together is hard to read.  I am having no problem with any other Computer sites.  

Is anybody else having this change, or is there something I have to adjust on my User Controls to this site ???  Again, I am now getting it all generic WHITE and hard to read, unlike the way it has been. It's too White and running together, snow blinding white and hard on the eyes.

GO BENGALS

Hold down the Ctrl button in the bottom left or right of your keyboard then hit F5.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2022, 02:50 AM)kevin Wrote: This week Bengals Board started coming up different.  Very generic in all white and hard to read.  Is it my computer, or did Bengals Board make changes ?  I think I saw it like this once when the site went off line or crashed, and was under repair.  

Would like to know if others are getting a different version of Bengals Boards this week.  If it's something I need to adjust on my computer, I will do it.  Right now Bengals Boards is very hard to read.  If this is a change, I like it the way it was before this week.  The complete layout of the site has changed, and the way it was for years was easier to read.  This everything white and running together is hard to read.  I am having no problem with any other Computer sites.  

Is anybody else having this change, or is there something I have to adjust on my User Controls to this site ???  Again, I am now getting it all generic WHITE and hard to read, unlike the way it has been. It's too White and running together, snow blinding white and hard on the eyes.

GO BENGALS

No changes that I am aware of.

Hopefully rfaulk's suggestion worked for you.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2022, 10:27 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: No changes that I am aware of.

Hopefully rfaulk's suggestion worked for you.

Be careful of viruses. Fredtoast gets them all the time from visiting the Steelers site. LOL
Reply/Quote
I've had that happen a few times on the front page over the last week or so. Just all text poorly formatted. It's like the CSS broke or didn't load or something. It seemed to correct itself after visiting one of the sub forums.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

GO BENGALS

Do a hard refresh - hold Ctrl and hit F5. If that doesn't work, try one of the following:

Go to the bottom of the board and on the right hand side...select 'Desktop' and click the GO button.

Go to User CP>Edit Options>Other Options>Board Style>Desktop
Reply/Quote

GO BENGALS

Should have taken the blue pill.

I did and I have not seen any problems at all.
Reply/Quote
I doubt it's related but I have noticed that whenever I hit my bengalsboard on the drop down menu a competitor's site pops up a the top of the new webpage.

It comes up something like Bengals.com the site that's better than jungle noise.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2022, 12:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Do a hard refresh - hold Ctrl and hit F5. If that doesn't work, try one of the following:

Go to the bottom of the board and on the right hand side...select 'Desktop' and click the GO button.

Go to User CP>Edit Options>Other Options>Board Style>Desktop

You make me feel old Holic, thank God the Board has looked great cause I might not be able to pull that off lol
Reply/Quote