Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Trump Gone Too Far?
(08-11-2016, 05:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Something that harsh has to have something behind it.
I think he knows what's in the next round of e-mails.

Btw... I'm not saying the Obama administration intentionally created them, just possibly inadvertently.
Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

If he did know...how?

And should he not tell authorities?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Yes. He has gone way too far in this election cycle. This sideshow should've been over months ago.
Well they did, The Obama Administration created an Islamic Terrorist group to try to isolate the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Funded and Supplied them. They even knew it would turn into a Salafist Principality.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-11-2016, 05:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Something that harsh has to have something behind it.
I think he knows what's in the next round of e-mails.

Btw... I'm not saying the Obama administration intentionally created them, just possibly inadvertently.

Not even possibly inadvertently, the founder was killed in Iraq by the U.S. Military in 2006. 
(08-11-2016, 07:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Not even possibly inadvertently, the founder was killed in Iraq by the U.S. Military in 2006. 

Indeed. It claimed its first territory in 2006, after being around for 7 years.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-11-2016, 06:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well they did, The Obama Administration created an Islamic Terrorist group to try to isolate the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Funded and Supplied them. They even knew it would turn into a Salafist Principality.

So are you saying they created a group in existence a decade before they were in office, or are you referring to another group?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-11-2016, 07:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So are you saying they created a group in existence a decade before they were in office, or are you referring to another group?

He doesn't know. 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Another-Abortion-Argument?pid=223613#pid223613

In May, I wrote we basically created ISIS he claimed it wasn't true. Now he claims we did create ISIS. One of the frustrating things about this topic seems to be the amount of complaining an individual does is inversely proportional to their actual knowledge. 

Donald Trump is smart enough to know Obama didn't create ISIS, but he claims so knowing it is false. . . and inexplicably people agree with him. Probably the same people who believed Trump when he claimed to have Obama's birth certificate. 
(08-11-2016, 05:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: If he did know...how?

And should he not tell authorities?

Russian buddies ?
Dunno... but yeah, should be charged for not sharing if remotely true.

(08-11-2016, 07:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Not even possibly inadvertently, the founder was killed in Iraq by the U.S. Military in 2006. 

Yeah... I should not have used "created".

Maybe just evolved its current strength/form ?
Dunno... just spit-balling from the supposed WikiLeaks teasers that say they have proof that Hilldog sold them weapons.
(08-11-2016, 08:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Russian buddies ?
Dunno... but yeah, should be charged for not sharing if remotely true.

Yeah... I should not have used "created".

Maybe just evolved its current strength/form ?
Dunno... just spit-balling from the supposed WikiLeaks teasers that say they have proof that Hilldog sold them weapons.

ISIS started as small terrorist group in Jordan in 1999 I believe. We invaded Iraq in 2003. Foreign fighters poured into Iraq for their chance to kill Americans in what I like to call Terror Tourism. Among the foreign fighters was the terrorist group from Jordan which has evolved into ISIS. after we overthrew Saddam, Paul Bremer decided not to employ any Ba'athist or military personnel. This created the Iraqi insurgency who joined forces with al Zarqawi's foreign terrorists to form al Qaeda in Iraq. Later came the troop surge which everyone proclaimed a success, but in reality forced AQI into Syria where they continued to recruit and grow larger and stronger. Bush negotiated the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq before Obama took office. The Iraqi government wouldn't compromise on a status of forces agreement which would have superceded the withdrawal. When the U.S. forces left Iraq the terrorists hanging out in the Syrian desert since the surge were free to return. 

All of this is a proxy war between Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia. Iraq is geographically and religiously between these two countries and each side is supporting Islamic militants for their side. The U.S. And Russian interest in the region further foment the sectarianism. 
(08-11-2016, 10:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: ISIS started as small terrorist group in Jordan in 1999 I believe. We invaded Iraq in 2003. Foreign fighters poured into Iraq for their chance to kill Americans in what I like to call Terror Tourism. Among the foreign fighters was the terrorist group from Jordan which has evolved into ISIS. after we overthrew Saddam, Paul Bremer decided not to employ any Ba'athist or military personnel. This created the Iraqi insurgency who joined forces with al Zarqawi's foreign terrorists to form al Qaeda in Iraq. Later came the troop surge which everyone proclaimed a success, but in reality forced AQI into Syria where they continued to recruit and grow larger and stronger. Bush negotiated the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq before Obama took office. The Iraqi government wouldn't compromise on a status of forces agreement which would have superceded the withdrawal. When the U.S. forces left Iraq the terrorists hanging out in the Syrian desert since the surge were free to return. 

All of this is a proxy war between Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia. Iraq is geographically and religiously between these two countries and each side is supporting Islamic militants for their side. The U.S. And Russian interest in the region further foment the sectarianism. 
Rumor mill is saying that the Obama administration moved those terrorists (via undercover operatives), in Lybia to drop Ghaddafi.
They were paid in arm's and a portion of Ghaddafi's massive stash of gold.
Transport through Egypt and Jordan would have been no sweat, obtaining followers along the way.
Once bolstered, they hit Syria and Iraq.

I don't know enough about the region or the timelines to have an opinion.
That's just the crap I've seen floating around.
Oh...and Benghazi was supposed to be a way to distribute or cover distribution of American arms to unsavory characters.
So... yeah.... maybe tinfoil, meh...

(08-11-2016, 10:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Rumor mill is saying that the  Obama administration moved those terrorists (via undercover operatives), in Lybia to drop Ghaddafi.
Transport through Egypt and Jordan would have been no sweat, obtaining followers along the way.

Oh...and Benghazi was supposed to be a way to distribute or cover distribution of American arms to unsavory characters.

The rumor mill is claiming that is how ISIS began?
(08-11-2016, 10:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Rumor mill is saying that the  Obama administration moved those terrorists (via undercover operatives), in Lybia to drop Ghaddafi.

no. Just... No.
I think the assertion that Obama created ISIS has some merit. They have definitely gone from the JV to the varsity under his watch.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-11-2016, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the assertion that Obama created ISIS has some merit. They have definitely gone from the JV to the varsity under his watch.

The absurdity here is ISIS was founded roughly a decade before Obama took office. It was legitimized in the eyes of radicals by the support of Ba'athist party members displaced by Bush 3-4 years before Obama took office. And it transitioned from JV to V while being combated by a military command put in place under Bush that is still there today.

So, obviously, that's Obama.

LOL

I guess if you're going to fault him you could point to not dismantling Bush's military command mid-way through the quagmire. 
(08-12-2016, 12:29 AM)Benton Wrote: The absurdity here is ISIS was founded roughly a decade before Obama took office. It was legitimized in the eyes of radicals by the support of Ba'athist party members displaced by Bush 3-4 years before Obama took office. And it transitioned from JV to V while being combated by a military command put in place under Bush that is still there today.

So, obviously, that's Obama.

LOL

I guess if you're going to fault him you could point to not dismantling Bush's military command mid-way through the quagmire. 

ISIS is just a moniker assigned to radicals from the Iraq, Syria region. As an organization it was "legitimized" in 2014, just about the time Obama called them a JV team that just put on a uniform. This occurred because of the void when we left Iraq and the money and weapons our allies pumped into Syria. Are you saying Obama was wrong when he called ISIS JV? 

One question: When is the first time you heard of ISIS?

(08-12-2016, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: ISIS is just a moniker assigned to radicals from the Iraq, Syria region. As an organization it was "legitimized" in 2014, just about the time Obama called them a JV team that just put on a uniform. This occurred because of the void when we left Iraq and the money and weapons our allies pumped into Syria. Are you saying Obama was wrong when he called ISIS JV? 

ISIS as a name is relatively new. Which is why you bring that up. As far as the guys behind ISIS and the people leading it, 2002ish.

And I know, Obama was clearly the Commander in Chief in 2002. Ish.

Cool
(08-12-2016, 01:11 AM)Benton Wrote: ISIS as a name is relatively new. Which is why you bring that up. As far as the guys behind ISIS and the people leading it, 2002ish.

And I know, Obama was clearly the Commander in Chief in 2002. Ish.

Cool

You didn't answer the questions posed. I thought you were a fan of straight answers. 

BTW, I didn't bring up ISIS. It was brought up long before I stopped by here. I'm just suggesting that ISIS became the Varsity (created) under Obama's watch has merit. 

(08-12-2016, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: ISIS is just a moniker assigned to radicals from the Iraq, Syria region. As an organization it was "legitimized" in 2014, just about the time Obama called them a JV team that just put on a uniform. This occurred because of the void when we left Iraq and the money and weapons our allies pumped into Syria. Are you saying Obama was wrong when he called ISIS JV? 

They were legitimized a decade prior to 2014 when they had the moniker al Qaeda in Iraq. 

First time I heard "ISIS" was after they changed their name. Again. Like I told someone else, it's like when an Army unit gets reflagged. Same organization. Same people. Different name. 
(08-12-2016, 01:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You didn't answer the questions posed. I thought you were a fan of straight answers. 

BTW, I didn't bring up ISIS. It was brought up long before I stopped by here. I'm just suggesting that ISIS became the Varsity (created) under Obama's watch has merit. 

And I'm unequivocally stating you're suggestion is complete bullshit to put it in politically correct terms. 
(08-12-2016, 01:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You didn't answer the questions posed.

sure I did. It just doesn't fit with the anti-Obama narrative.