Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Trump Gone Too Far?
(08-12-2016, 01:32 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That the U.S. had failed to repair the infrastructure, like they promised, and the Iraqis felt there was no reason to agree to continue the occupation without results ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Immunity for U.S. service members. 

Imagine U.S. service members arrested, imprisoned, on trial, and sentenced by the Iraqi justice system for something like collateral damage or instead of a courts martial for a crime. 

There was a tentative agreement to leave approximately 10K troops or approximately two brigades which is most of a division give or take depending upon the type. The Iraqi government wouldn't compromise and the Obama administration wouldn't agree to a SOFA without the immunity. 
(08-12-2016, 01:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So did Obama lie is 2014 when he considered ISIS the JV or was he ignorant of their power and influence?

Nobody rational thinks Obama created the Muslim radical group that now goes by the moniker ISIS, but their rise to global is associated with his Presidency. We can blame on other people if we want. it's not a new stadegy.

It can be argued that they rose to prominence when they broke with al Qaeda (an organization linked to the Bush Jr prsidency; although formed prior) after the death of Bin Laden.

Anybody that thinks they have it all figured out is just fooling themselves. This is why I didn't say trump was right or wrong in his assertion.

Most likely ignorance, but I can't say for certain without know what he had been briefed intelligence wise. 

Obama made the JV comment in January 2014 three days after the Iraqi government lost control of Fallujah. Al Qaeda disavowed ISIS the following month. At the time, ISIS was the JV team and al Qaeda was the varsity. I guess you didn't warn everybody because your crystal ball you use to look into the future was in the shop for repairs. 

I don't claim to have it all figured out, but obviously some people know more than others. Of course you didn't say Trump was right or wrong. Most of the time you try to remain as vague as possible so later you can deny saying something you suggested. Like suggesting Obama created ISIS has merit. You didn't say Trump was right, you merely suggested he was right while preserving your ability to later claim you never said he was right. It is a strategy you employ frequently. That's one of the reasons you avoid answering questions which paint you into a corner. Because then you won't be able to deny you said something like you just did. Again. 
So it seems Trump has gone too far by saying something which spawned yet another discussion that has deteriorated into commenting on why each other makes the comments that they do......

Back on topic, please.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Has Trump Gone Too Far?

No, Not far enough.

Whether you vote for him or not he has spoken truthfully about many subjects that need to be brought out in the open. That's why he does have appeal to voters.

The Main Stream Media (MSM, Google, CNN, USA Today ,etc.....) has been exposed for what they are. The facts regarding the Global Elites/World State/NWO based out of Brussels have been exposed to the citizens of the USA. (The elected officials should be working for our benefit-not for the benefit of the phsycopaths in Brussels. Which is what they are.)

The system is totally corrupt. Look what happened in the DNC to Bernie Sanders. (I can't believe some one isn't going to jail for that)  So Hillary gives her a job in her campaign?    What?    By doing this Hillary is saying to everyone, if you break the laws/rules/lack integrity to my benefit I have your back and will reward you for your dishonesty. Corruption protecting corruption.

I mean come on we are talking about a person running for the President or the United States of America.

Our country is a mess due to Bush 1 and every President since. 20 Trillion in Debt.

Trump has exposed a lot. And there is a lot more. So whether you like his demeanor or his presentation or not, he is doing a great service to the country by bringing these things to light.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-12-2016, 06:15 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Has Trump Gone Too Far?

No, Not far enough.

Whether you vote for him or not he has spoken truthfully about many subjects that need to be brought out in the open. That's why he does have appeal to voters.

The Main Stream Media (MSM, Google, CNN, USA Today ,etc.....) has been exposed for what they are. The facts regarding the Global Elites/World State/NWO based out of Brussels have been exposed to the citizens of the USA. (The elected officials should be working for our benefit-not for the benefit of the phsycopaths in Brussels. Which is what they are.)

The system is totally corrupt. Look what happened in the DNC to Bernie Sanders. (I can't believe some one isn't going to jail for that)  So Hillary gives her a job in her campaign?    What?    By doing this Hillary is saying to everyone, if you break the laws/rules/lack integrity to my benefit I have your back and will reward you for your dishonesty. Corruption protecting corruption.

I mean come on we are talking about a person running for the President or the United States of America.

Our country is a mess due to Bush 1 and every President since. 20 Trillion in Debt.

Trump has exposed a lot. And there is a lot more. So whether you like his demeanor or his presentation or not, he is doing a great service to the country by bringing these things to light.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious question: what has Trump exposed?

My main issue with Trump is I have no idea what his true feelings are on most of the issues because over the years he has given opposing views on the same issues. If I vote for him I don't know if I'm going to get the 2008 model or the 2016 model. 
(08-12-2016, 01:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Immunity for U.S. service members. 

Imagine U.S. service members arrested, imprisoned, on trial, and sentenced by the Iraqi justice system for something like collateral damage or instead of a courts martial for a crime. 

There was a tentative agreement to leave approximately 10K troops or approximately two brigades which is most of a division give or take depending upon the type. The Iraqi government wouldn't compromise and the Obama administration wouldn't agree to a SOFA without the immunity. 

Thank you.
I had no idea.

(08-12-2016, 02:38 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: So it seems Trump has gone too far by saying something which spawned yet another discussion that has deteriorated into commenting on why each other makes the comments that they do......

Back on topic, please.

I can pee up the wall further than you, or Trump !
Rant
(08-12-2016, 08:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Serious question: what has Trump exposed?

My main issue with Trump is I have no idea what his true feelings are on most of the issues because over the years he has given opposing views on the same issues. If I vote for him I don't know if I'm going to get the 2008 model or the 2016 model. 

He's exposed that any moron with enough money can win a party's nomination and be a threat to the highest office in the land.