Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Zac said anything about "the call"?
I admit, I haven't watched too much football crap 'cause I don't want to see the Rams constantly fellatioed, so I don't know if Zac has spoken to the media and if so, has he said anything about the bullshit call on Logan Wilson? I fully expect him to give the same old coach speak of not relying on officials or that they didn't factor in the game, but I still want to know what, if anything, he said about it.

Admittedly, I'd love if he just came out and blasted the officiating, but I know that's very unlikely to happen.

thanks in advance.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
No, because he's not Andy Reid. Ninja

Actually, I have no idea if he has said anything. I've been avoiding the media as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I admit, I haven't watched too much football crap 'cause I don't want to see the Rams constantly fellatioed, so I don't know if Zac has spoken to the media and if so, has he said anything about the bullshit call on Logan Wilson? I fully expect him to give the same old coach speak of not relying on officials or that they didn't factor in the game, but I still want to know what, if anything, he said about it.

Admittedly, I'd love if he just came out and blasted the officiating, but I know that's very unlikely to happen.

thanks in advance.

There was bad and no calls the entire game. The Rams line jumped back prior to the snap on the same play Wilson was flagged for holding. Plus the Higgens face mask. That TD should have been taken away. Just a poorly officiated game.
Reply/Quote
They're not allowed to criticize the refs unless they want a chunck out of their pay.
Reply/Quote
If he complains about the refs he's just opening the door for everyone to point out our biggest play had a no call, so what's the point?
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
The play should have been whistled dead at the entire line false starting....

[url= <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">]