Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has any media channels run many stories about Burrow being 2-1 without Chase?
Excuse me if it’s been around the clock news on ESPN all week but i don’t watch much TV.

At least in my social media bubble(Facebook, YouTube, Facebook timeline, Twitter etc.) i haven’t seen anyone even discuss it. I feel like it’s kinda a big deal, and dispelled a rising Burrow narrative that without Chase he’s basically Ryan Tannehill
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Nope. Move along...nothing to see here. Last year was a fluke. Every other team was injured. Just move along...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We aren’t talked about much right now. They only talk about us when we are bad or they have no other choice. I hope we don’t give them a choice and take care of TN and KC
Reply/Quote
Took a week to settle and then rolled Carolina who did a pretty good job of shutting down Baltimore and the Steelers with a completely healthy defense. Mahomes is being Mahomes so he will get the majority of the spotlight. Btw…did he shut down his idiot wife and brother? Seems I haven’t heard much about them this year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Aren't going to get a ton of love or hype for going 2-1 against a 3-7 team, 3-8 team, and 3-7 team.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 04:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Aren't going to get a ton of love or hype for going 2-1 against a 3-7 team, 3-8 team, and 3-7 team.

I guess if there was more tape of him being bad without Chase it would be a bigger topic but he’s so technically sound that maybe everyone just expected him to play good anyway. Having Tee and Boyd is all most elite QBs would need tho.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Because hes not.

He played his rookie year without chase and the team was terrible so it might be best to not bring it up?

4-8-1 without chase
Reply/Quote
The only 2 guys I saw believing in us in all the football I have watched lately were Boomer and Nate on CBS.

Both have us making the Playoffs as the 6th or 7th team and this was before we beat the stealers.

Dim Simms didn't which is odd after picking us to be in the Superbowl playing the 49ers before the season started
but it is Dim Simms.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Sadly the Bengals will never be the media darlings

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Here is what Joe had to say about it.

Bengals QB Joe Burrow smiles when asked if he learned anything about himself with Ja’Marr Chase out.

Burrow: “I am who I thought I was.”
Reply/Quote