Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anybody seen any MNF promos?
I've been pumped to see the ads for the MNF game. They've really improved this season and the commercials are actually sick. But I have no cable. And I've scourged the internet and none have been posted.

Has anybody here seen any? If so a description would be much appreciated.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 04:28 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: I've been pumped to see the ads for the MNF game. They've really improved this season and the commercials are actually sick. But I have no cable. And I've scourged the internet and none have been posted.

nope up till last night they were promoing the TNF game but im guessing there will be a lot on sunday and monday not that anyone is that excited about seeing the 3-5 texans on prime time
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 04:28 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: I've been pumped to see the ads for the MNF game. They've really improved this season and the commercials are actually sick. But I have no cable. And I've scourged the internet and none have been posted.

(11-13-2015, 05:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: nope up till last night they were promoing the TNF game but im guessing there will be a lot on sunday and monday  not that anyone is that excited about seeing the 3-5 texans on prime time

I've been seeing them the last couple of days.

Basically its Dunlap coming out of the tunnel and on the field with Marvin saying some stuff, flashing 8-0 with some Dalton mixed in then flips to Watt coming out of the tunnel with that "You mess with me, you got problems!" then him yelling.

I think that is basically it, Next time I see it I'll try and remember what was being said by Marvin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The commercial I am seeing is a crowd chant of Who=Dey and Watt in he tunnel. Bengals are a team, Texans are a player
Reply/Quote
No.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote