Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone from the Bengals refuted the report...
...that Merv will take a couple weeks after the season to decide on his return or not?

Please tell me someone did, because, while believable, that's just ridiculous thta the owner/GM of a football team is letting a coach who EVERYONE knows needs to be fired decide his own fate.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't believe that report because it tied to claim to contradictory points. First it said Marvin needed a couple of weeks to decide. Then it said he would not come back.

If he was not coming back then he would not need a couple of weeks to decide.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't believe that report because it tied to claim to contradictory points.  First it said Marvin needed a couple of weeks to decide.  Then it said he would not come back.

That was from two different reports though......

I fully believe that with Mikey, it will be up to Merv.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't believe that report because it tied to claim to contradictory points.  First it said Marvin needed a couple of weeks to decide.  Then it said he would not come back.

Nope. The source said they believed Marvin was going to take a week or two after the season ended to decide what he wanted to do, and it was their opinion that he would choose to move on. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Nope. The source said they believed Marvin was going to take a week or two after the season ended to decide what he wanted to do, and it was their opinion that he would choose to move on. 

So they just made it up?

Who was the source?  I forget.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Nope. The source said they believed Marvin was going to take a week or two after the season ended to decide what he wanted to do, and it was their opinion that he would choose to move on. 

I thought it was two different reporters.....my mistake.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So they just made it up?

Maybe, who knows.

Unknown who the actual source is, although Rauch thinks it might be Marvin himself.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So they just made it up?

Josina Anderson on NFL Live.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: I thought it was two different reporters.....my mistake.

Yeah, it was Rauch reporting what Josina Anderson said:

Reply/Quote
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/12/5/18127847/nfl-rumors-espn-reporter-marvin-lewis-bengals-offseason/comment/498920280

Here is some links to all of it....

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Unknown, although Rauch thinks it might be Marvin himself.  Mellow

Clearly.  

Who else would know what Marvin's plans were?
Reply/Quote
Peter Kings says he will most likely stay:

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/marvin-lewis-likely-keep-head-coach-job-cincinnati-bengals

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, it was Rauch reporting what Josina Anderson said:

Yeah.....I figured that out when I googled it....thanks for the tip though. :andy:

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Clearly.  

Who else would know what Marvin's plans were?

Well, if the source is Marvin...I hope like hell he's telling the truth about believing he'll choose to "move on".

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11432130]

Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 05:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, if the source is Marvin...I hope like hell he's telling the truth about believing he'll choose to "move on".

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11432130]

Cool

LMAO....no shit!

Reply/Quote
It's all just Marvin playing a game just to **** with people. Thay's how his twelve year old mind works.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Well if Marvin "moves" on Hue will be his replacement. The front office is lame like that. 3-36-1 baby.....PATHETIC!
Reply/Quote