Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone watched the film Kyrie Irving is getting destroyed for reposting?
I haven’t seen it and wanted to ask someone that seen it if it’s really as bad as the media is making it out to be.

I plan on watching it today but it is like 3 hours long so it’s gonna take a while
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't recommend doing anything that guy does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That numbnuts got into Duke huh?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:23 PM)Housh Wrote: I haven’t seen it and wanted to ask someone that seen it if it’s really as bad as the media is making it out to be.

I plan on watching it today but it is like 3 hours long so it’s gonna take a while

I haven't seen it. And can't watch tonight.

I'd appreciate a review though. Might help me and others decide whether to watch.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 08:04 PM)jason Wrote: That numbnuts got into Duke huh?

Because he can dribble a ball.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It's really bad in my opinion.

Not referring to the content itself necessarily, I didn't get far enough into it to see everything they talk about. It's just a very incoherent documentary that seems more like a lecture than an actual documentary. Also fair warning, there's like 20 minutes of ads of other stuff the filmmakers made before the documentary even starts.

I was very confused.

With that said, what really bothers me about this entire thing is that Kyrie Irving is getting all this backlash yet nobody seems to really care that not only was this movie available on Amazon it STILL IS. And not only is it on Amazon it costs $11.99 to rent it and $49.99 to buy it. Like what in the actual hell is going on here?

Kyrie Irving makes a post about the movie and everyone goes nuts but no one seems to care that Amazon is selling this movie at 3-5 times the price of other movies?? And it's 4 freaking years old?? Someone help me understand the madness.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 10:52 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: It's really bad in my opinion.

Not referring to the content itself necessarily, I didn't get far enough into it to see everything they talk about. It's just a very incoherent documentary that seems more like a lecture than an actual documentary. Also fair warning, there's like 20 minutes of ads of other stuff the filmmakers made before the documentary even starts.

I was very confused.

With that said, what really bothers me about this entire thing is that Kyrie Irving is getting all this backlash yet nobody seems to really care that not only was this movie available on Amazon it STILL IS. And not only is it on Amazon it costs $11.99 to rent it and $49.99 to buy it. Like what in the actual hell is going on here?

Kyrie Irving makes a post about the movie and everyone goes nuts but no one seems to care that Amazon is selling this movie at 3-5 times the price of other movies?? And it's 4 freaking years old?? Someone help me understand the madness.

So all the people losing their minds have probably not seen it, and I can't imagine spending several hours of my time watching it to show that Kyrie is a bad guy.  It's anti-Semitic or something? I'm not a basketball guy so it means even less to me.  Maybe if he were a Steeler.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

I was very confused.

Movies to rent or buy???  Whatever

That's soo Blockbuster!!!

If it's 4 years old, then it should be on KODI, unless nobody uploaded or stored it on a server to be shared. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I was very confused.

Kyrie getting into hot water fro pimping the film probably did more for it than the content or production ever could.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 08:21 PM)Dill Wrote: I haven't seen it. And can't watch tonight.

I'd appreciate a review though. Might help me and others decide whether to watch.

Still haven’t found the 3 hours to watch it. Work then my daughter just make sitting down for 3 hours hard.
-Housh
Reply/Quote