Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has he lost his mind?
(03-04-2021, 04:01 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm actually curious how this will go.

Abbott has taken Texas and turned it into one gigantic lab experiment to see if the percent of adults vaccinated to this point has exceeded the mark at which new infections don't fill the hospital.

I mean, it's absolutely insane to do it because Biden has already said he expects everyone who wants a vaccine to have one available to them within a few months, so it's a completely unnecessary test to see if we're past that watermark of safety, but it'll at least be interesting to see the results.

I personally would not want to be the guinea pig in that experiment, which is what Abbott is making every resident of Texas by doing this...

Let's see if the state re-spikes or not. I'll be rooting for them.

I posted a good bit in the past about how republicans turned Kansas into a mess by using their total control of the state to implement their economic "plan".  With total control and a true belief they found themselves in an economic black hole and started actually losing seats and power.

I expect Texas to follow suit.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
It's awesome to see Texas acting like a divorced dad who is trying to be cool. Your mom makes you study and go to bed, but he doesn't care if you make noise all night and stay up late...and he lets your girlfriend spend the night with you...it's all cool, dude!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote