Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hat Trick And Pecking Order
(11-04-2020, 08:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, at least one person cares about him. 

Dino is your mom?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 11:25 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dino is your mom?

Well, in my head, he does look pretty in a dress. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers continue to own the pathetic Bungles, year over year.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2020, 04:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, in my head, he does look pretty in a dress. 

I cannot deny that you are correct. " Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 07:30 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Guess who's back to tell you how this is going to play out? That's right, the two time back to back Bengals Board smack talk champion has arrived. Let's get right into it:

The Ravens are going to be the division champs for a third year in a row. (12-4)
The Steelers will be close behind and make the playoffs as a wildcard (10-6)
The Browns will place third in the division and may/may not earn the last wildcard spot. (8-8)
The Bengals will live another season in the basement, but win twice as many games as last season (4-12)

I know I'm right. You know I'm right. Everybody knows I'm right.

Let the smack talk and butthurt commence!

You faded away, lost your smack?  
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 05:02 PM)Vambo Wrote: You faded away, lost your smack?  

He doesn't understand how smack talk works. Comes around at the beginning of the year and makes a prediction that the Ravens will win the division, then if they do, at the end of the year he comes back and proclaims himself "smack champion". 

Dumbest thing i've ever seen. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 02:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Strangely enough, we haven’t seen him this week.  

Or maybe we did?

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 11:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or maybe we did?

Dude's so stupid he doesn't understand that only his alt was banned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 11:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He doesn't understand how smack talk works. Comes around at the beginning of the year and makes a prediction that the Ravens will win the division, then if they do, at the end of the year he comes back and proclaims himself "smack champion". 

Dumbest thing i've ever seen. 
OK he is one of those fans..Thanks

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude's so stupid he doesn't understand that only his alt was banned.

Nah. He's so *smart, he won't come back too early because he knows he'll be gone again.

* = stupid

Reply/Quote
Poe Poe Poe?  “Quoth the Raven, Nevermore,”

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Oh, lookie! All the chumps FINALLY show up to talk smack. There wasn't a peep from you the first half of the season. It seems some had to wait until they had a safety net before speaking.

Anyway, let's get right to it:

Kudos to the Steelers who will no doubt win the division. However, the Ravens will still be the last AFCN team standing in the playoffs. Of course, none of you chumps will be brave enough to counter this high-grade smacktalk until after everything has played out. You know, like usual. It's going to feel good being the smack talk champion for the third year in a row.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2020, 06:17 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Oh, lookie! All the chumps FINALLY show up to talk smack. There wasn't a peep from you the first half of the season. It seems some had to wait until they had a safety net before speaking.

Kudos to the Steelers who will no doubt win the division. However, the Ravens will still be the last AFCN team standing in the playoffs. Of course, none of you chumps will be brave enough to counter this high-grade smacktalk until after everything has played out. You know, like usual. It's going to feel good being the smack talk champion for the third year in a row.

You are a crappy fan...sheesh! What a loser...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2020, 06:17 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote:  It's going to feel good being the smack talk champion for the third year in a row.

Bet he typed that with one hand.
Reply/Quote
I don't know why either of you even bothered replying to her. 

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2020, 06:17 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Oh, lookie! All the chumps FINALLY show up to talk smack. There wasn't a peep from you the first half of the season. It seems some had to wait until they had a safety net before speaking.

Aren't you the one that completely disappears after spewing feces on this message board?  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:15 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Aren't you the one that completely disappears after spewing feces on this message board?  

Yes. He's always in full ***** mode. That's why it's best to completely ignore him.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 07:14 PM)Vambo Wrote: You are a crappy fan...sheesh! What a loser...

Speaking of a crappy fan...why aren't you talking smack to the Steeler fans? This is a golden opportunity to talk a lot of smack to them. This is the playoffs! See, this is what I mean. People like you are "after the fact" smack talkers. Be a true fan and talk that smack now. However, if you're scared, just say you're scared, then shaddup.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 12:15 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Aren't you the one that completely disappears after spewing feces on this message board?  

What time does your team play this weekend?  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 08:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know why either of you even bothered replying to her. 

1- It's amusing that all you can do is take 3rd person passive aggressive shots at me like the teenage girl you are. 
2- It's amusing that you had to endure yet another year of being completely devoid of ANY football smack talk. I love it!
3- How many more years of high draft picks do you think your team will need before they start winning games? 10 more years, perhaps?
4 -Your team sucks.
Reply/Quote