Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hat Trick And Pecking Order
I smell a stinky breeze. Did someone leave the door open?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2021, 05:04 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: 1- It's amusing that all you can do is take 3rd person passive aggressive shots at me like the teenage girl you are. 
2- It's amusing that you had to endure yet another year of being completely devoid of ANY football smack talk. I love it!
3- How many more years of high draft picks do you think your team will need before they start winning games? 10 more years, perhaps?
4 -Your team sucks.

And you'll disappear as soon as the Ravens get dad-dicked by Derrick Henry and the Titans. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 02:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Luhmar Andy Dalton Jackson.

lulz

Yo Poe, your Ravens not looking too good right now...
another one and done for LAmar and Co
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 03:29 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Yo Poe, your Ravens not looking too good right now...

If they manage to win I'm sure he'll be back claiming they're the best team ever and he's the king of smack because he's never wrong  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 05:42 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: If they manage to win I'm sure he'll be back claiming they're the best team ever and he's the king of smack because he's never wrong  Mellow

RB8 actually didn't suck donkey balls today. Good thing he can run, otherwise he'd be approaching Andy Dalton status. 

Good luck this year cause your runn...err, QB won't last nearly as long in this league running the way he does. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 03:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: And you'll disappear as soon as the Ravens get dad-dicked by Derrick Henry and the Titans. 

I bet you feel especially stupid today for attempting to talk smack after the 1st quarter with the Ravens down by 10. It doesn't get any more pathetic than this! I bet you dove for the keyboard from across your cockroach infested trailer to type that. 

How did your team do today? Get the hell out of the smacktalk section. You have no business here.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 03:29 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Yo Poe, your Ravens not looking too good right now...

Wow! Another pathetic chump (finally) trying to talk smack... but, during a playoff game that their team didn't come remotely close to being in.

Get out of the smacktalk section! You're trespassing!  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 08:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: RB8 actually didn't suck donkey balls today. Good thing he can run, otherwise he'd be approaching Andy Dalton status. 

Good luck this year cause your runn...err, QB won't last nearly as long in this league running the way he does. 

You mean like how long your QB has lasted? I dig how you are FINALLY trying to talk football smack. However, it's weak as hell...just like your team. 

You have no business in the smacktalk section! Go back to rocking back and forth as you sit on the floor drooling all over your raggedy stuffed tiger. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 08:35 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I bet you feel especially stupid today for attempting to talk smack after the 1st quarter with the Ravens down by 10. It doesn't get any more pathetic than this! I bet you dove for the keyboard from across your cockroach infested trailer to type that. 

How did your team do today? Get the hell out of the smacktalk section. You have no business here.

Not really because I'll actually come back and admit when I'm wrong. Sounds like I struck a nerve. 

A fan of the 0-16 Browns or Lions has more business being in the smacktalk section than you do. You're a joke dude. Everyone knows you're probably a magician IRL because of the amount of disappearing acts you pull. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 08:51 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Not really because I'll actually come back and admit when I'm wrong. Sounds like I struck a nerve. 

A fan of the 0-16 Browns or Lions has more business being in the smacktalk section than you do. You're a joke dude. Everyone knows you're probably a magician IRL because of the amount of disappearing acts you pull. 

Seriously though...as i've said many times. People that just come around when their team is winning, and can only contribute insults while being completely unable to talk any kind of football smack, should just be ignored. It's a complete waste of time to reply to people like that. 

Reply/Quote
Oh, did i mention that i'm the 2x back to back smack talk champ? 

<---Hardware is right there in my profile info. 

Me and Doc. Deal with it.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 08:45 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: You mean like how long your QB has lasted? I dig how you are FINALLY trying to talk football smack. However, it's weak as hell...just like your team. 

You have no business in the smacktalk section! Go back to rocking back and forth as you sit on the floor drooling all over your raggedy stuffed tiger. 

Cest pas bon de parler comme ca.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2021, 08:51 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Not really because I'll actually come back and admit when I'm wrong. Sounds like I struck a nerve. 

Whether you can/cannot admit to being wrong is irrelevant. You got so excited when you thought you could finally talk smack to me that you jumped on this smacktalk thread 15 minutes into the game. Of course, all you did was punk yourself. Pathetic.

Speaking of disappearing acts, where have you been all season? I gave you chumps plenty of opportunity to talk smack and even encouraged it, but this place was a ghost town. Scroll up for evidence. Why are you attempting to communicate now? Your team is nowhere to be found...because they suck. They always have and always will. There are only two groups of AFCN fans with any ground to talk smack and that doesn't include you. 

Before you leave the smacktalk section until next season, how about you go ahead and admit you were wrong (as you have yet to do) and then give kudos to the Ravens and Browns? I look forward to you trying to talk smack next season. Good luck and get out.
Reply/Quote
Lamur Andy Dalton Jackson has returned. 

Last week was a mirage. Sad

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 01:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Lamur Andy Dalton Jackson has returned. 

Last week was a mirage. Sad

AKA Lamar Chokeson
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 01:36 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: AKA Lamar Chokeson

RB8

Gonna need a QB at some point if you wanna win playoff games. Can't win with just RBs.

Reply/Quote
Still only 1 of 2 QBs to be unanimously selected as MVP. Maybe one day the Bengals will beat him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Just checking to see if Poe has shown up yet. Yah know... because apparently he is the only one who deserves to be in smack talk.

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Where are yah buddy?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 09:17 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Whether you can/cannot admit to being wrong is irrelevant. You got so excited when you thought you could finally talk smack to me that you jumped on this smacktalk thread 15 minutes into the game. Of course, all you did was punk yourself. Pathetic.

Speaking of disappearing acts, where have you been all season? I gave you chumps plenty of opportunity to talk smack and even encouraged it, but this place was a ghost town. Scroll up for evidence. Why are you attempting to communicate now? Your team is nowhere to be found...because they suck. They always have and always will. There are only two groups of AFCN fans with any ground to talk smack and that doesn't include you. 

Before you leave the smacktalk section until next season, how about you go ahead and admit you were wrong (as you have yet to do) and then give kudos to the Ravens and Browns? I look forward to you trying to talk smack next season. Good luck and get out.

Mellow 

[Image: poe-disappear.jpg]

A three game losing streak happened at some point during the season for the Ravens.  Anyone know when?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 02:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Still only 1 of 2 QBs to be unanimously selected as MVP. Maybe one day the Bengals will beat him.

Perhaps, but as for now I'll just enjoy the celebration for..

Bills Mafia!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote