Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hat Trick And Pecking Order
(01-17-2021, 11:48 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Perhaps, but as for now I'll just enjoy the celebration for..

Bills Mafia!

Happy for them, they're good people and the city deserves a title. The former in laws were from Buffalo, so I've been up there. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 02:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Still only 1 of 2 QBs to be unanimously selected as MVP. Maybe one day the Bengals will beat him.

I wonder how RB8 would look on a team with a less stellar D, run game and boss OL. 

Loooooool. I know how he would look. It's called Mike Vick, Jr.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 01:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Happy for them, they're good people and the city deserves a title. The former in laws were from Buffalo, so I've been up there. 

I also know a few Bills fans, and I find them to be very genuine, good folks, as well.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 10:07 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Just checking to see if Poe has shown up yet. Yah know... because apparently he is the only one who deserves to be in smack talk.

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Where are yah buddy?

He will be gone the next 8 months as usual.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 05:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I also know a few Bills fans, and I find them to be very genuine, good folks, as well.

The Ravens fans and Bills fans on Reddit teamed up to donate to the other teams favorite charity this last week. Bills fans, in response to Lamar getting banged up, are now donating another $8 to a charity in his name.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 02:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Still only 1 of 2 QBs to be unanimously selected as MVP. Maybe one day the Bengals will beat him.

Well we're on this 5 year rebuilding plan while our coaches learn on the job. I think. Next year's goal is to keep it within 2 scores with the Ravens, and shoot for 6 wins.

Also... Not sure how B.A. Ho gets to claim he was smack champion. If we're actually doing it that way I'd give it to Pat, the newer guy, or Bmore Blitz (though I haven't seen him around lately... What? Is Vambo the champ this year?

Poe's so dumb...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 08:13 PM)jason Wrote: Well we're on this 5 year rebuilding plan while our coaches learn on the job. I think. Next year's goal is to keep it within 2 scores with the Ravens, and shoot for 6 wins.

Also... Not sure how B.A. Ho gets to claim he was smack champion. If we're actually doing it that way I'd give it to Pat, the newer guy, or Bmore Blitz (though I haven't seen him around lately... What? Is Vambo the champ this year?

Poe's so dumb...

If you're going that route, I'd say Vambo gets it with our newest Ravens fan Bmore Birds in second. 

Reply/Quote
Bills fans raised 360k for Lamar's charity. Couldn't resist tweeting at Dominique Foxworth about that. Those darn dog loving, flag displaying Americans are full of good people, who'd have thought? Hope they win it all.

It was a good season, not much on smack talk but I did try lol. I love the Lamar doubters, it will make the future that much more enjoyable.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 11:40 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Bills fans raised 360k for Lamar's charity. Couldn't resist tweeting at Dominique Foxworth about that. Those darn dog loving, flag displaying Americans are full of good people, who'd have thought? Hope they win it all.

It was a good season, not much on smack talk but I did try lol. I love the Lamar doubters, it will make the future that much more enjoyable.

Do you post on r/ravens?

There was a really great interaction between that sub and the Bill's sub this last week with both fans donating money to the other team's preferred charity. 

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 11:40 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Bills fans raised 360k for Lamar's charity. Couldn't resist tweeting at Dominique Foxworth about that. Those darn dog loving, flag displaying Americans are full of good people, who'd have thought? Hope they win it all.

Keep dreaming, pigeon head.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 11:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Do you post on r/ravens?

There was a really great interaction between that sub and the Bill's sub this last week with both fans donating money to the other team's preferred charity. 

I don't but I really should. This is my first year in 44 interacting on message boards and social media. Never did facebook, I'm just on twitter.
https://twitter.com/HuddleItUpFilms

My longtime friend suggested Reddit. I think your post just finally swayed me. I've had fun talking football and people have thanked me for my work. And yea I just saw that Ravens fans are returning the favor to Josh Allen's charity, great stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 11:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Keep dreaming, pigeon head.  Cool

I see ya Ren & Stimpy. Don't get yourself to the top of my list, you've seen The Wire right?  Ninja  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 10:07 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Just checking to see if Poe has shown up yet. Yah know... because apparently he is the only one who deserves to be in smack talk.

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Poe?

Where are yah buddy?

I'm right here. Get out of the Ravens/Browns smacktalk section. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 06:47 PM)cinci4life Wrote: He will be gone the next 8 months as usual.

Where were you all this time? How did your team do last weekend?
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2021, 08:13 PM)jason Wrote: Well we're on this 5 year rebuilding plan while our coaches learn on the job. I think. Next year's goal is to keep it within 2 scores with the Ravens, and shoot for 6 wins.

Poe's so dumb...

Well, we certainly know your fan base can't claim to be the smacktalk champions, huh? It sucks that I have to share the championship with Browns fans, but it is what it is. Enjoy yet another year of high draft picks that will just be wasted on a terrible team.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 04:55 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I'm right here. Get out of the Ravens/Browns smacktalk section. 

He's back! Missed yah bud. Glad you realized your disappearing act wasn't actually doing you any favors.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 06:30 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: He's back! Missed yah bud. Glad you realized your disappearing act wasn't actually doing you any favors.

He hasn't realized it yet. And if he actually did, it's pretty sad that the little gal still hasn't figured out what smack talk is. 

I wonder if it's physically painful to be that stupid?

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 05:01 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Well, we certainly know your fan base can't claim to be the smacktalk champions, huh? It sucks that I have to share the championship with Browns fans, but it is what it is. Enjoy yet another year of high draft picks that will just be wasted on a terrible team.

Again... There is no champion numbnuts. And if there were (once more; there isn't) the other Baltimore fans and Vambo mop the floor with you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 06:30 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: He's back! Missed yah bud. Glad you realized your disappearing act wasn't actually doing you any favors.

What disappearing act would that be? You're the one who disappeared. By the way, how did your team do in the playoffs? Heck, how did your team do in the regular season?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 10:20 PM)jason Wrote: Again... There is no champion numbnuts. And if there were (once more; there isn't) the other Baltimore fans and Vambo mop the floor with you.

Spoken like a fan of team that had 4 wins. Why are you even in the smack talk section?
Reply/Quote