Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hats off to the Chargers...one heck of a game!
Down to the wire...back to work next game!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:29 PM)Vambo Wrote: Down to the wire...back to work next game!

Was a great game.. no doubt both QBs were outstanding
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:50 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Was a great game.. no doubt both QBs were outstanding

yup, Herbert continues to just flat out ball and kick ass. 
I see a Superbowl in near future for LA Chargers, one of my 2 local teams...the kid has no weakness in his game
Hoping Burrows throat is ok..time to forget about today and start thinking about Detroit 

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:53 PM)kalibengal Wrote: yup, Herbert continues to just flat out ball and kick ass. 
I see a Superbowl in near future for LA Chargers, one of my 2 local teams...the kid has no weakness in his game
Hoping Burrows throat is ok..time to forget about today and start thinking about Detroit 

agreed but I think we can beat Lions without Burrow so i would roll the dice if we needed and get him healthy for Ravens
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:53 PM)kalibengal Wrote: yup, Herbert continues to just flat out ball and kick ass. 

The kid can play, we had our chances and didn't deliver. 

Burrow is fearless too but he doesn't have the line.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:50 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Was a great game.. no doubt both QBs were outstanding

The kind of games I like hard fought down to the wire!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 08:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: agreed but I think we can beat Lions without Burrow so i would roll the dice if we needed and get him healthy for Ravens

The Lions are due, can't sleep on them...we go onto the undefeated Cards.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:24 AM)Vambo Wrote: The Lions are due, can't sleep on them...we go onto the undefeated Cards.

Honestly kind of worried about the Lions game. They have been fighting and trying and stucking around in games. Meanwhile, the Bengals had to use a last second FG to beat the worst team in the league at home. Just so inconsistent with their play and if the Lions are allowed to hang around at home, weird things can happen.

Meanwhile, the damn Rats will be leading the division soon after playing the terrible Colts.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 01:12 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Honestly kind of worried about the Lions game. They have been fighting and trying and stucking around in games. Meanwhile, the Bengals had to use a last second FG to beat the worst team in the league at home. Just so inconsistent with their play and if the Lions are allowed to hang around at home, weird things can happen.

Meanwhile, the damn Rats will be leading the division soon after playing the terrible Colts.

You guys need to protect Burrow, don't do a Tim Couch on him.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote