Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted colonoscopy.
I think I have an evil spirit in my large intestines.

Think one of these ghosthunter TV shows would want to do an episode on a haunted colonoscopy?

It could get real creepy.
Reply/Quote
Did this guy at least buy you dinner and a drink before he put his "evil spirit" in?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Haunted by the ghosts of the oh so many who jave passed before. Jorge, Reginald, Lamar, Petey, Little Ricky, Hot Tommy, Gimpy McGimperson. They all left behind a piece of themselves that will haunt the walls of that horrendous place for eternity.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 09:49 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Haunted by the ghosts of the oh so many who jave passed before. Jorge, Reginald, Lamar, Petey, Little Ricky, Hot Tommy, Gimpy McGimperson. They all left behind a piece of themselves that will haunt the walls of that horrendous place for eternity.
Big Tiny and Lil Stomachache too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I hear it's not haunted.
I hear that there is only echoes and the breeze whistling past.
Sure...the old beer cans and graffiti from judges that have been there are cool, but the only thing that is supernatural is that of it keeping itself from prolapsing.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 04:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think I have an evil spirit in my large intestines.  

Think one of these ghosthunter TV shows would want to do an episode on a haunted colonoscopy?

It could get real creepy.

Due to peoples reports of moaning heard in the vicinity? Pervert
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You may need a priest to exorcize your colon. However, I doubt you meet the age requirement.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All they found when they inserted the camera was this big black...

[Image: d523fe27cb7a576aa457a82c4ba4fd7e.jpg]
Reply/Quote