Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have The Bengals Of Old Returned?
After watching the game in person against the Steelers last week and todays lackluster performance, I lost faith in this team again like the old Marvin Lewis days. There are so many problems this team has.

Burrow doesn't seem himself. He doesnt look confident like normal and maybe thats a result of...hmmm...I dont know getting sacked left and right and when he's not getting sacked he's running for his life or throwing the ball within 1.3 seconds. Geez I wonder why....

I wonder why Pollack isnt on the hot seat here. Last year it was bad OL players. This year it's because they havent had time to gel yet. Give me a break why don't we wait till week 17 and then hope for some gelling. Look how bad the running game has been. Pollack runs that too correct? Cant get a running game going...cant get the line to block for anything. Yet supposed bad O-Lines have stopped us from getting sacks.

Zac's play calling is horrible and so is his game management. He is in over his head and needs to let someone else take over the play calling. He misses so many other things. Also whats up when Joe is under center, 90% of the plays result in run plays? Ridiculous how predictable Zac is with the calls.

Everyone says the defense is so great, but is it? We played last week against arguably one of the worst offenses in the NFL this year and today against an injury plagued offense yet they still pulled it off. Another backup QB owns the defense yet again, when everyone mocked there would be no Mike White part 2. For a second week in a row the defense let the opposing team march down the field to kick the game winning FG.

We lose two games to teams that we should've blown away. Its ridiculous. This isn't what a great team does the first two weeks after going to the Super Bowl the year before. I had such high expectations and hopes for this year's team....I should've known better following this team for 40+ years.
Reply/Quote
I'm not willing to say the bad days are back.

But Zac has a lot to fix.

Zacs mo seems to be unprepared at start of season. Slow start. Strong finish.

Won't happen this year with our schedule.

Burrow won't play in 17 games at this rate.
Reply/Quote
Why do Cincinnati teams like the Reds and Bengals give us a glimpse of hope then stink it up? We have the talent on paper, but on the field there are issues. I will support our teams and buy merchandise at a discount during the bad times.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bungles are back until further notice
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote